Round 14....... Them Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14....... Them Other Games

Jesus Christ.

The moral of the story, dear children, is that we can’t keep hoping that *smile* teams will beat slightly better *smile* teams.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Gee Cox is arrogant.

That strut and look at his opponent once he takes a mark riles me up somewhat.

Reminiscent of that ‘day’ in 18.

Reactions: 4 users
Gees, the Blooze. Playing four giants:
Pittonet - contests in the ruck ok but then does little else
McKay and Casboult - one-trick ponies; take a mark or nothing. Could not do so against Moore and Roughead, Grundy getting back there too. So got nothing from them up forward. Useless on the ground; no goal sense; average kicks even if they get it. Waste of space
De Koning - shows talent but long way to go. Little game sense; body too willowy at present, doesn't grip his marks yet. Not ready.

How can you play all four of these guys? 25 possessions between them! That's one standard mid's output.

Eddie. Sure a legend. But only this club couldn't figure out why the Crows were cutting him! Could have had a now far better SF for the next 10 years but rejected Butler!? Or did they opt for some possible marketing $$ ahead of finals/on-field success. Unbelievably dumb decision.

Where were their leaders today - Cripps (is he washed up, so bashed up, already?), Murphy (gone), Martin (back to his soft GCS form; goes missing in tough games).

Weitering, Jones, Simpson and Docherty are good backs and a handful of others are handy soldiers, but do they have any truly great players?

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood were ready to get Ko'd 2 weeks ago but thanks to Hocking they have had Adelaide, North and Carlton in the last 4 games.
If they had Wc and then port
They would've been watching us again in the finals.
Im not happy

Reactions: 3 users
If Tommy hit Mayne, like Cripps did, he would be hanging from tree now.

Reactions: 2 users