Round 14....... Them Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14....... Them Other Games

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Couldn't find a thread but if it exists please advise and I'll shut this down.

Not for betting, just for a minor tipping comp.... who wins outta Hawks V Ess?
Does anyone ever really know which Essendon they're gonna get?

Will Jesus Danaher lead the way back to the promised land....?
(maybe him and Saad will argue over who got there first!) ;)

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
My guess, Essendon. But hopefully Hawthorn win and snuff out any chance of Essendon sneaking into the 8 and possibly arsing a finals win!

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Very hard game to tip. If Daniher loosens up the forward line and frees Stringer to get a kick, Essendon. If it has no effect or backfires, Hawthorn.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
My guess, Essendon. But hopefully Hawthorn win and snuff out any chance of Essendon sneaking into the 8 and possibly arsing a finals win!

agree reckon Essendon get the points today as the dawks have rested plenty....but I really hope your finals predictions are wrong cause there is a fair chance that we end up 5th and the bumbers won’t get above 8th if they do make finals
:gotiges

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep a hawx win would be noice.

Not gonna do any damage to us and gonna help kill of the Drugs for another year.

Wooshas long checked out he's really not interested.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Early staging by Worpel that earned a 50. Poor boy, I feel sorry for him, Tom Morris and Jon Ralph are gonna tear him a new one....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Early staging by Worpel that earned a 50. Poor boy, I feel sorry for him, Tom Morris and Jon Ralph are gonna tear him a new one....

Nah hes gonna be ok he plays for Clarko the untouchable.

They are all sacred of the angry little man Clarko.

Last edited:

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hawks

Daniher to kick 0 and break down
Media go into overdrive in why they selected him.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Looks like this is what happens when the Bombers don't flood, they get comfortably beaten (at least in Q1).