Round 15 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - other games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
From Tiger Toffee in BF:

I have a theory as to why the pies get looked after and why we get reamed in free kicks.

After seeing what Razor Ray said the other week about how they umpire, pre game meetings about how each team plays etc.

Now my theory is that the umpires go into game with pre conceived ideas that the opposition are going to infringe the pie players and they look for this during the game and while they are looking for this they miss the stuff the pie players do hence the massive free kick differential they get.

With us, the complete opposite, umps are looking for what we are doing in the contest while missing/ ignoring what the opposition do in that same contest hence the massive free kick differential against us.

Might be something in it.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Comedy hour on big footy.
They’re going after ‘can’t kick’ Treloar and pussycat Sidebottom.
They aren’t happy with Foreskin Elliott and Unber Thomas either
They reckon they will miss a spot in the top 4,... fingers crossed..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Port might lose their next 4 and blow another season.

Kenny might find himself looking for a new job.

Critical loss tonight for them.

Last edited:

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Well some results helping us out.
Can we can take advantage of what's in the offering...
Over to you RFC tomorrow and the following week against the Suns.
I reckon we can get the Giants at the G.
And then we meet the Chokers.
Yeah apart from a freak away win v Geelong their away CV is pretty light.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A great weekend is Tigers win, pies lose....(Oxford dictionary)
Good on Collingwood forever. The wheels are on the verge of falling off.
Collingwood last 5 games.
*Loss Kangas Slapping
*Lost 3 qtrs but beat dogs by 9
*Slapped Melbourne
*Freo slapped them
*Beat Sydney by 7, thanks to some dodgy umpiring

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
i love footy in the drenching wet. the Dogs/Port game was a hoot.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
What a great start to this Sunday as "She who must be Obeyed" and this little black duck set off for some sunshine and warmth up north.

Nothing better than the Mudpies getting their bottoms smacked.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
i love footy in the drenching wet. the Dogs/Port game was a hoot.

I were standing out in the open in similar conditions at Sandringham yesterday , if wasn't for the fact that our VFL boys won not so much of a hoot:)

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Feel a bit for you guys, in that Cox had his freak game against you guys in the finals last year. Last night showed what he is, a goal from a free ( pity Riewolt Hawkins dont get these sort of frees), and one other goal. Dropped some absolute sodas last night. Hugely over rated IMHO

Reactions: 6 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Feel a bit for you guys, in that Cox had his freak game against you guys in the finals last year. Last night showed what he is, a goal from a free ( pity Riewolt Hawkins dont get these sort of frees), and one other goal. Dropped some absolute sodas last night. Hugely over rated IMHO

Yeh I was wondering what would happen it lynch was awarded all this ‘holding’ free kicks. Cox gets a free ride no doubt

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Why doesn't he just stick to basketball? He shouldn't be allowed to play AFL at that height. Should do an Issy Folau and go back to the sport he came from.