Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games.

They play our style but use it better.
Their precision is equal to our 2017 & 2018. Not sure how they use so much speed (hiding throws from the flogs) without injuries or tiredness. That's my concern.

Imagine having 3 father-sons in our side of the calibre of 2 Daicos's and Moore. Nick is an unbelievable player, 28 contested and 76% efficiency in his last 2 games. 16 tackles, 21 clearances, 940 metres gained.

Reactions: 3 users
When Ugly-Hogan starts kicking straight he's going to be a handful.
Yeah, but in the meantime, his missed shots probably cost them the game along with some others. Even the Bont capitulated under the pressure and gave up two goals that I saw.

JUH fails to kick strongly through the ball - his aim is too far to his own right and kicks it softly so it just drifts further right with the LF swing. Very poor technique. Easily fixed if he bothered though. Can't believe how it hasn't been corrected.

Steroids are in. Never get or look tired this mob. I reckon Fly's a quack.
Are you just basing that on a hunch based on you perceptions? Or any real substance or rumours? I've certainly never seen any team sprint hard continually through games. I'm just not sure how they can keep doing it.

Collingwood are playing like us in late 2019 and 2020.
They run in waves and the ball is always goes forward.
Pace is there no1 weapon.
They beat u to the ball and then they out run the opposition causing the over lap.
But at the end of the day if they lose this opportunity to win a flag they might burn down the Lexus centre.
Melbourne is the only team capable of beating them.

Nick is a gun. Certified star of the game. So level headed too.
Yep, the kid is brilliant. Amazing disposal, hardly ever misses his target by hand or foot. Very precise. Smart, hard and fast running. Incredible maturity and match-winning creativity. He's the full package.

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood fans getting ahead of themselves.
Giving Pendles a standing ovation for a backwards kick, a meaningless stat of overuse.
Cannot wait to see the Scum choke in September and the Power take the biscuit.

Has anyone seen Lobb? What a waste of a trade and wage.
What's that now for Lobby Loyde? Ten years, Three clubs and an over paid under performing spud at all of them. Built like Tarzan plays like Jane and idiot clubs keep thinking he'll come good one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Collingwood fans getting ahead of themselves.
Giving Pendles a standing ovation for a backwards kick, a meaningless stat of overuse.
Cannot wait to see the Scum choke in September and the Power take the biscuit.

I think its gonna take injury or suspension to two of;

Daicos, degoey, moore, elliot, cox,

To stop them.

They have complete buy in from the umps, who pour petrol on their burning momentum.

The premiership ingredient they lack is a dominant ruckman.

But its well and truly a 2 horse race. Cant wait for port v pies h&a

Nick Daicos is a generational super star. Anyone trying to find reasons hes not should save themselves the embarrassment

Reactions: 1 user
It’s too early to write of this years flag to the pies.

Melb looked invincible the year after they won their flag but couldn’t quite keep it together, we did in 2018, just like the pies do now and we lost that edge about 4 games out from the finals.

I don’t doubt the pies will make the preliminary and deserve to be favourites but I reckon the power have a serious finals style game and players to get them over the line.

Plenty to play out yet.

It just needs a team with a good defensive mindset to squash and squeeze them more.

Right now they’re getting way too much free passage through the centre corridor, largely by letting N Daicos get easy possessions out wide and letting him hit targets back in the corridor. Ffs….is an AFL coach gonna wake up to this ?

Yes, they’ve got great foot skills and can run. But can somebody just slow the game down a bit and squeeze them ?

My fear is that really, Melbourne is the only team that can and knows how to do it, but they’ve got big problems elsewhere eg up forward.

A 2017-2020 non stand rule Richmond would have this team’s number, no doubt about it. Great defensively, cutting off the corridor…big number of forced turnovers…bang…down the other end to a potent forward line.

They are in a gun side so would they be so dominant playing for LoL Norf or The WC. ?.
Would Nick be so dominant? Absolutely. 2nd year player and probably the best going around atm. Keeps it up and he has the Brownlow in the bag. Pies only 2 losses this year. Who else is taking votes from him at the Pies?