Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games.

The goal ump said farc the arc I don't need for a mark on the goal line it in the Dockers v Paper Baggers game. He might've got it right, it was very close though.

The goal ump said farc the arc I don't need for a mark on the goal line it in the Dockers v Paper Baggers game. He might've got it right, it was very close though.
Unreal they didn’t review that. Very close. Down the other end for a goal after that too.

Chamberlain the one making the call without review, I think.

Unreal they didn’t review that. Very close. Down the other end for a goal after that too.
Yep, I couldn't believe it, the goal ump will be officiating Warracknabeal un 10's next week if he got it wrong.

Yep, I couldn't believe it, the goal ump will be officiating Warracknabeal un 10's next week if he got it wrong.
I don’t think the goal umpire was the one making the call was it ? It was the field umpire Chamberlain who was side on to it that called it a mark.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty sure the nuffie in the arc reviews every goal regardless, while the ball is being carried back to the centre. Goal umpire asks for a review if he / she's not certain while mid field pea brains often over rule the goal umpire when they feel the need to look important and be involved.

Pretty sure the nuffie in the arc reviews every goal regardless, while the ball is being carried back to the centre. Goal umpire asks for a review if he / she's not certain while mid field pea brains often over rule the goal umpire when they feel the need to look important and be involved.
It wasn’t a goal or carried back to the square or even a point. So the goal umpire didn’t ask for a review. And ARC therefore didn’t review it.

Cartoon and Bummers premiership favourites again.
For another week we put up with the 'Can the Blues play finals?' wankfest in the media.

Getting done today would've been something of a relief as the media jerk circle would've given up on the narrative.

Instead, they'll continue to ride the false hope for clicks, when in reality, it's still not going to happen.

That's back luck for him, it might just be a medial, or do they suspect it's an acl ?
Haven't heard anything from the TV commentary, but it didn't look good.

With finals gone once the next bad performance rolls around, it'd be pretty foolish to rush him back if there's no need.

Amisss signs on until 2029 during the week and is having a shocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user