Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

Whoops, Lincoln MCCarthy just hit Kennedy in the throat. Expect him to be cited by the MRO.... :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Whoops. Jarryd Lyons just punched Plowman to the gut. Expect a few days of intense media scrutiny on him.... :rotfl2

Last edited:
Richo trying to validate that decision on Cameron, yet what he says is wrong. Says the free was paid for slamming Cameron to the ground, yet the umpire clearly said it was paid for McGovern lifting him in the tackle which didn't even happen.

Brisbane getting looked after by the umps. 7-1

They also called BellChambers a champion. Geez that word is thrown around a lot more than it should be these days.

The Bombers will continue to over believe in dud footballers IMO.
It’s just an extension of the media calling any player on an AFL list a “star” regardless of anything they’ve done

Oscar McInerney deliberately punches a bloke in the ribs - commentators laugh it off and say there is nothing in it.

Interesting double standard.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Oscar McInerney deliberately punches a bloke in the ribs - commentators laugh it off and say there is nothing in it.

It’s astounding. It’s like hunting season is over now, we got Lynch, Vlaustin, Grimes. Bored with trying to be fauxtraged with minor incidents.

Yeah let me get this straight. Brisbane player punches Walsh in the guts; nothing in that move on.

Tom Lynch does the same thing to sooky la la Collins; string him up straight to the tribunal.

But no media agenda against Richmond...........................

Reactions: 3 users