Round 18 - the half empty smelly beer bottles games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - the half empty smelly beer bottles games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Might as well continue Drof's theme with thread titles after walking out of my cuz's backyard today....geez.

Dogs must win tonight and spoil Longmire's 300th coaching games with the Ducks.

Also, interesting to see if Greedy Bundy was dropped for form or if Cracksbourne want to try out Gawn and Van Superman against Brisbane......at home, at the G where the Paddle Pops are scared......I can't see the logic??

Reactions: 1 user
Might as well continue Drof's theme with thread titles after walking out of my cuz's backyard today....geez.

Dogs must win tonight and spoil Longmire's 300th coaching games with the Ducks.

Also, interesting to see if Greedy Bundy was dropped for form or if Cracksbourne want to try out Gawn and Van Superman against Brisbane......at home, at the G where the Paddle Pops are scared......I can't see the logic??
Better for us if south Melbourne wins tonight I reckon . Can’t see the swans making finals

Reactions: 4 users
Kudos to Hamish McLachlan just now.

Ball in the Dogs' backline ...

"Keath to Richards ... Rolling Stones fans smile".

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
WTF! Franklin holds Doggies player by the jumper neither had the ball demands free from ump and ump gives him the free

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
AFL site claiming 7 out for Port, door opens for Carlscum n Hinkley just looking after his players late in the season. Keep them nice n fresh for finals.
Resting them for the other Scums the week after are the rumours.

Reactions: 1 user