Round 18 - the half empty smelly beer bottles games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - the half empty smelly beer bottles games

Final count 22/13 for Ducks. Enough gap to easily determine the game, of course. But Dogs do little to help themselves. Floppy team.

Not normally a problem for the Dogs, flop and get frees most weeks.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Didn’t they make a special rule for Franklin once, he was the only player allowed to go off his line when having a set shot because of the buddy ark.

If Jack got looked after like this bloke does, he might be very close to a 1000 too. Also in my opinion the dirtiest player going round.

Reactions: 4 users
If Jack got looked after like this bloke does, he might be very close to a 1000 too. Also in my opinion the dirtiest player going round.
Some of the frees Franklin gets are laughable.

He has a massive wingspan though so when he throws his arms out I almost expect him to start flying.

Stating the obvious, but the Dogs losing helps us.

Always has.

Not when he was at Hawthorn. I think he topped the "free kicks against" tally more than once. But he's been looked after ever since he moved north.

Didn’t they make a special rule for Franklin once, he was the only player allowed to go off his line when having a set shot because of the buddy ark.
Yep. And strangely enough, he doesn’t do it all the time as replays show over time. Only seems to happen when it suits him. Strange for a so called “ natural” action :unsure:

Meh. He's still a champion of the game and would have loved to have seen him running around in the black and yellow.

Final count 22/13 for Ducks. Enough gap to easily determine the game, of course. But Dogs do little to help themselves. Floppy team.
And of the Swans 22 frees 5 came in their F50. No F50 frees for the Dogs.

Reactions: 1 user
Clarko won't return for their game against the Aints, so surely it must be in R23 against us. It's the norm!

Clarko won't return for their game against the Aints, so surely it must be in R23 against us. It's the norm!
Big deal if he does (and I dont think he will return just for the final game of the year). It wasnt like they were doing any good when it was at the helm.

Melbourne are a mess.
Melbourne's forward line is going to struggle without Fritsch and Pickett as it was already below average - that makes it very poor indeed. They obviously have one of the best defenses and very solid midfield without Oliver and near the top with him.

Certainly getting them right now is near as easy as it will get.

Reactions: 1 user