Gameday - Tigers V Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday - Tigers V Swans

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I'm going tonight but not a fan of attending Thursday night footy. It feels like the weekend is here but I've got to work tomorrow.

Critical game for us though and I think we'll get the job done. Looking forward to seeing the debutants in action.

Reactions: 4 users
Feb 25, 2007
Neither am I but I'll be there too. I say to all, If you can make it be there and support the boys!!!! They really do appreciate it.

Dusty and Prestia back in is huge! Can't wait to see Bauer and Banks hope they both have big games.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Game of reckoning 2023 for Tigers tonight. Just got to get the job done & hope the bounce of the ball favours us. Umps well most probably want to give Buddy a send off from the The G.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I'm going tonight but not a fan of attending Thursday night footy. It feels like the weekend is here but I've got to work tomorrow.

I've already talked about why I'm refusing to go tonight, so I'll leave it at that... But it doesn't feel like its game day today. Maybe because i know i'll be suffering through the terrible ch 7 commentary. (n) Plus its not the weekend yet.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Must win game tonight to keep our finals hopes alive Line in the sand game
Cmon Tigers fire up :gotiges

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Must win game tonight to keep our finals hopes alive Line in the sand game
Cmon Tigers fire up :gotiges

The first of many really.

I still reckon we need to win the next 4 if we are any chance of pulling a miracle out of the hat.

And you know what - I reckon we are capable of winning the next 4 tbh.

Go Tigers.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I hope the rain stays away so Bauer can showoff his marking skills. Good luck to both him and Banks, Tiges by 43.

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I will be there.

Small Preview.
We don't usually play the ugly ducklings twice in a year or at the G for that matter.

First time since 2016 we will play them for a second time.
This will only be the 4th time we play them on the G since 2016.
Our recent record is 1 win 2 losses.

Haven't beaten them on the G since 2016.
Sam Lloyd anyone?
After siren.
Griffens 5 sausages. (this is NOT a typo)

Massive game.
All the crap about The Budd - Wah's last game on the G.

Must lock down on Papley.
Destroyed us in Gather Crap Round.
6 Goals.
(he's played 10 games since for only 11 Goals in total)
So he likes us.

Good Luck to the newbies.

Go, You Yellow & Blacks!!!
Need a massive dose of Tiger Time!

Reactions: 6 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Think I will need and will have a stiff whisky or two before watching this game.
Might deaden the loss, if that is the case, somewhat.
Then again it might be a celebratory shot of black label.

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
If the seniors play like the seconds, it'll be a very long night.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
im looking forward to seeing Marlion back on his wing.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing Marlion get the *smile* ball and play a good game.

hes been playing a role he has never played, not even in the 2nds.

theyre not robots.

but yeah, I hope he gets the *smile* ball and plays a good game too.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well I’ve got the tigers on tv, then if thats too much for my blood pressure then I can switch over to the le tour to watch Hindley ride in yellow (sat up and watched him win last night), wow an Australian wearing yellow doesn’t come along every day and then if that doesn’t tickle my fancy then there is the cricket (I sat up on Sunday to watch the poms melt, loveerlee) - crikey that’s a weeks sporting highlight crammed into one evening - that’s heaven baby, don’t know how to manage it really.

………. then the misses goes and books tickets tonight to watch an aboriginal dance group perform ……….arggghhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Game of reckoning 2023 for Tigers tonight. Just got to get the job done & hope the bounce of the ball favours us. Umps well most probably want to give Buddy a send off from the The G.
F Buddy do dahhhh