Round 18.... The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18.... The Other Games

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Hawks win probably the preferred result. They're not good enough to play finals but a win keeps them interested. Wins against any of Brisbane, GWS and West Coast could help us.

Cats still a game and percentage clear on top and we get a home final aginst them.

Reactions: 1 users

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
This is brilliant, I can't wait to hear from Chris Scott about how the loss is due to everyone other than him and his team.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Funny thing footy
Find ya self barracking for players you can't stand..... and teams you despise!

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
That was their last game at the G for the Cats before finals, nice to see them leave with a loss to compound their terror of the place. They've got two games at the Cattery and some away games to finish the year off. Will still finish top with that %-age I reckon.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Cats have been terrible for a month.

This season is wide open. .Why not us?!

This season is on! We keep winning including beating Pies, Eagles and Lions and we are a massive chance for top 2. We are in this up to our eyelids! Just got to tidy up our ball use and it is there for the taking.

Oh; suck *smile* Salty!:p

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
we dont want cats to capitulate too much or we might be heading to the Gabba for a q final?

No, it means Brisbane will be the unlucky ones to cop Richmond in week 1 if we finish 4th.

I have us finishing 2nd anyway.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Dees getting smashed in Alice Springs by Weagles. What a totally pathetic season.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
The umpiring in Alice is shocking. I reckon there were about 5 frees for incorrect disposal not paid in the first couple of minutes. The female umpire is having a shocker. She is nowhere near the standard which is really saying something.

And Melbourne are 'smile'ing useless!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Scott can open his mouth as much as he likes, but have a look at the frees they got compared to the Dawks.

Especially in that last quarter. If I counted correctly, the Dawks only got 2 compared to I don't know how many to the ever complaining Pussies.

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Cats have been terrible for a month.

This season is wide open. .Why not us?!
In seasons past coaches would let their players off lightly at training during June and July then begin to push them late July early August to have them primed for September.

Premierships are not won in July, but the foundations are being put in place to build upon.
Reckon that's what is happening at the cattery.

Collingwood on the other hand have lost form. If they were a racehorse they'd be swabbed.

Hope we don't play them back into form on Friday night.

With all our injuries, our players are getting better with each outing - hope Dimma has them peaking in the 1st week of September and keeps them there until the last week of that month......

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
A decent journo should be asking Salty the question is his teams performance impacted by the distraction in the media of having their coach criticising the AFL CEO and opposition teams.