Round 18.... The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18.... The Other Games

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Great to see Geelong get done but surely they can only lose one more game for the year (Brisbane).
Aints belting Bulldogs. Was it Richo?

Cats form is pretty shyte. They have tricky away games against Sydney and Freo so you never know. EDIT and away to Brisbane.

Saints getting the traditional new coach bounce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
pretty underwhelming premiership favourites.

Especially on the G.
All the talk of playing on the G in the finals will derail there season.
Scott has totally taken his eye off the ball.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
So far a great weekend for the Tigers. Would have been even better if Brisbane lost. Melbourne beating WCE will make it better again.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Doggies lost their DNA in the GF I reckon.

The doggies of old always played above their weight, had culture in spades. Losing to a mediocre Saints is a disgrace, given their talent and fighting for a finals spot.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Did i mention Geelong are *smile*...
Zips tips, us west coast and maybe the pies.
Brisbane will crumble
Essendon will get slapped
Geelong are already having nightmares about the G.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
OMG Fritscho_O

Worst turnover of the year. Demons were pressing hard but that clanger has killed the game.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Is there a player less suited to AFL than Braydon Preuss? He is a liability in the air, on the ground, below his knees, above his knees and probably on the team bus on the trip to the ground as well.

Jake King would outruck him.

Reactions: 3 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Is there a player less suited to AFL than Braydon Preuss? He is a liability in the air, on the ground, below his knees, above his knees and probably on the team bus on the trip to the ground as well.

Jake King would outruck him.
The few on here who wanted us to trade for him to replace Soldo might disagree.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Would have preferred Doggies to win, they still had a sniff of the 8 and could knock off some our competition.... still, good on Ratten and the Sainters today.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
pretty underwhelming premiership favourites.
I’ve said it all year, biggest false favourites in memory. Got into $3.50 incredibly. Should be 10”s given their woeful mcg record.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
we dont want cats to capitulate too much or we might be heading to the Gabba for a q final?
GWS have s great run home, not sure they will drop a game. They r a threat for top 4

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
One week the doggies look world beaters, 7 days later they would struggle to beat Frankston.
Seriously how did we lose to them.

Reactions: 1 users