Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

I think best for us would be the Cats to lose. I think Brisbane will find it much tougher this year, play Collingwood next week and they seem to play the Gabba pretty well.

Also if Geelong lose, their next 2 are against the Hawks and the Dees at the G, they don't play the ground well, potentially without some of their best runners in Duncan, Menegola and obviously Danger. Both Melbourne and the Hawks could give them the run around on the G.

Have picked cats in pick 3. This should mean that the lions win given last weeks form

Seriously don’t have a preference. Maybe a lions win would be best for us.

Cats lose a few at home and they could struggle to make the 8

Need Cats to finish bottom 4, but I'd be happy with them outside the 8.

Looks like rule change of the week is, Cats are allowed to throw the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
If Big Oscar has an injury could be a disaster for the Lions having traded out Martin. For a mainly clearance team to not have a dominant ruck would be a disaster.

Hawkins is the only player in the league that is free to push his opponent out in ruck contests.

Reactions: 4 users