Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games.

Feb 25, 2007
A CH 9 watermark over the vid, mmm guess they bought the rights :unsure:

The 22-year-old man will be issued with a three-year ban from the Adelaide Oval, with possible further sanctions from the AFL and South Australia Police. #9News

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
A CH 9 watermark over the vid, mmm guess they bought the rights :unsure:

The 22-year-old man will be issued with a three-year ban from the Adelaide Oval, with possible further sanctions from the AFL and South Australia Police. #9News

How do you ban someone for life time let alone 3 yrs.
I guarantee you he will be at games next month.
He will be forgotten in 2 days

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Why do channel 7 do this to us ? Every year they get very strong feedback - particularly on Brain Taylor - yet they throw them back at us every year regardless.

They live in a different reality at 7. Yesterday I saw a video of Richo interviewing BT and saying "everyone loves roaming Brian". No, no they don't. I've never heard anyone say they even enjoy it, its a crap segment with a crap host of it.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They live in a different reality at 7. Yesterday I saw a video of Richo interviewing BT and saying "everyone loves roaming Brian". No, no they don't. I've never heard anyone say they even enjoy it, it’s a crap segment with a crap host of it.
Love Richo, but he’s an utter spud on tv.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
They live in a different reality at 7. Yesterday I saw a video of Richo interviewing BT and saying "everyone loves roaming Brian". No, no they don't. I've never heard anyone say they even enjoy it, its a crap segment with a crap host of it.
Roaming Brian is cringeworthy at it’s best. Just get rid of it. And him.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
love roaming Brian. Got the “best of roaming Brian “ on dvd last Christmas.
7hrs of laughs and great times.

• Haha

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
There are so many smackable heads in the AFL system that it is truly unique and more than a little remarkable to have such a smackable noggin as we have here with Cody Weightman.

The way he bounces around, the pep in his step, the blond curly hair bobbing this way and that, raising your hand against him, the very idea of him, is as natural as kissing a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
After his cheap shot on a Suns player in the third, Richards cops a whack of his own and shuffles off for a concussion test.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
There is no sarcasm in this statement, watching the GWS Eagles game, the umps adjudicate throws in the form of a scoop with genuine precision, and give the benefit of the doubt against the tapper/ scooper, which is the correct approach IMO. But are all over the shop, no system, random, usually no adjudication, and give the benefit of the doubt TO the thrower when the player already has possession and throws it in traffic.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Why do channel 7 do this to us ? Every year they get very strong feedback - particularly on Brain Taylor - yet they throw them back at us every year regardless.
It's like being a rusted on Nat Party rep in FNQ. He'll never be voted out.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
There is no sarcasm in this statement, watching the GWS Eagles game, the umps adjudicate throws in the form of a scoop with genuine precision, and give the benefit of the doubt against the tapper/ scooper, which is the correct approach IMO. But are all over the shop, no system, random, usually no adjudication, and give the benefit of the doubt TO the thrower when the player already has possession and throws it in traffic.

Very true.

I saw a Port player throw it in the middle today, I could see it from the Punt Rd End, and yet 4 umpires couldn't see it from out on the ground.

It would be laughable if it wasn't killing the game.

DS

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
No one has mentioned Harley Reid. Hooooly sheeshballz. Are you kidding me. By next year Lil Nicky D will all but be forgotten. An absolute freakin beast of a player.