Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yep soft and iffy resulting in a gimme goal at this stage of the game is one of those frees that make fans furious at the umpires.
We're the masters at copping these. Just wonder what tomorrow brings.....what are those flogs drinking and planning tonight?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good chance for us to break their early season bathwater run next week at the G........on a Sunday...again.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Yep soft and iffy resulting in a gimme goal at this stage of the game is one of those frees that make fans furious at the umpires.
Just stopped any chance for Essendon..
Momentum stoppers.
Happened to us against GC with the free against Young & Broad

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How did Clarke miss Warner
WA kid not pick 15

Sometimes you get lucky with who falls into your lap. I'm hopeful that McAuliffe can be our Warner.

Also remember that Sydney picked 3 players before Warner, Dylan Stephens, Will Gould and Elijah Taylor, sometimes you don't see how good some of these players can be until they get into the elite system.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The greens leader just said 'The Greens will stand up to the wimys of the AFL.
we know that the love of football dosent me a new stadium. we won't spend 1 billion dollars building a new stadium, when we need it for Housing, Health, climate crisis, when we have a perfect stadium for AFL at York Park.
The AFL said No stadium No Tassie Team.

Mass refunds 150,000 signed up

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Why do channel 7 do this to us ? Every year they get very strong feedback - particularly on Brain Taylor - yet they throw them back at us every year regardless.