Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

He is the captain. 5 frees to 8 in a half of footy. Looks like the umps left their whistles at home.
Who cares. He’s made a career out of whinging to the umpires in-game and in breaks.

And the less the umpires are involved the better as well.

Reactions: 1 user
If Geelong lose this year's it will be all over.
I don't who wins it now as long it's not Geelong
Scott half time 'let's go out there and do it for the biggest wringer in AFL history"

I really hope we play the Cats in the finals so we can hear 80k fans booooooo Tom Stewart whenever he goes near the ball.

Reactions: 6 users
That 1st half looked dodgy AF. Good result for us in the end and a spot in the 8 is there for us if we're good enough.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s amazing how often players accidentally get injured in a contest when playing the Cats.

Bont a non-figure after receiving a knock earlier in the game.

Reactions: 2 users
Who cares. He’s made a career out of whinging to the umpires in-game and in breaks.

And the less the umpires are involved the better as well.
Well I don't care, it doesn't change my life. My point is he is captain so he's the only one who can ask questions at breaks.

Going by the adelaide carlton game the stand rule is gone. Only watched second half but players just ignoring umps instructions on the mark and no whiff of a 50. Its a long way from us round 1 thats for sure.

Across the games this round so far, HTB bewildering raffle.

Reactions: 3 users