Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

How good would it be if Carlton sh!t the bed and we take their spot in the 8. They have a tough last 3 games.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Very good win cats, over to you now Richmond

Well done Crows on beating Carlton. If We win tomorrow, we will only be six points behind the blues and if they lose their remaining 3 games, Lions at the Gabba, Dees and Pies there could be two places up for grabs in the 8.
7th and 8th position

Going by the adelaide carlton game the stand rule is gone. Only watched second half but players just ignoring umps instructions on the mark and no whiff of a 50. Its a long way from us round 1 thats for sure.

Across the games this round so far, HTB bewildering raffle.
I have a feeling the AFL will remove the stand rule before next season

Reactions: 1 users
Carlton Facebook page going into meltdown. Some enjoyable reading I must say lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Going by the adelaide carlton game the stand rule is gone. Only watched second half but players just ignoring umps instructions on the mark and no whiff of a 50. Its a long way from us round 1 thats for sure
As said before it's had the necessary effect so no longer required. Blah. *smile* the AFL for changing rules to handicap us.

We can't lose to these sides and expect to play finals.
40 up and we lose GC unforgivable
Losing to North is unfathomable
Throw in the Sydney loss.
We would sitting comfortably in the 8Screenshot_20220730-225717_AFL.jpg