Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Yep. To anyone with a bit of industry and Richmond intel, those two were always going to be formidable. Having seen them both in action, they dovetail real well. They’re quite different but sort of compliment one another.

My oath they do

Leppa has an incredible presence and charisma, Macrae has an ability to connect and communicate

Dynamic duo

Reactions: 3 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
momentum is everything coming into a finals series

Not sure there could be better momentum than winning 12 in a row

Tonight is season on the line stuff for us

Season defining

Reactions: 1 users

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
The most mind boggling thing about Collingwood at the moment is that Hoskin-Elliott is in the best 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
The most mind boggling thing about Collingwood at the moment is that Hoskin-Elliott is in the best 22.
He is injured and left the ground in the 3rd. quarter.
God, I hate it when the Mudpies win these close games.
In fact I hate it when they win any game.
The papers will of course, be Collingwood wall to wall as usual.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Winning 11 games in a row will have given the Pies a degree of confidence. I despise the Filth with a passion, come finals their recent form will be exposed.

Until last night they had beaten just one side in the eight, and that was flakey old Carlton who can't string 2 wins together, they have won 4 of their last 9 games.

If we make the finals we will slap both of those pretenders.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
I
They have a few stars. Elliot, De Goey, Pendlebury, Moore. Not on Dusty's level of course but who is?

Johnson is an interesting player. Looks like he could do a Marlion Pickett. Well not a full debut-in-a-GF-win-and-poll-in-the-norm-smith Marlion Pickett, but you know what I mean.

Look we had Jack in 2017, but they don't even have a B grade KPF and it doesn't seem to matter

A grade KPD Moore
A grade small fwd Elliot
Degoey, Pendles Sidebottom

The rest are all competitors, battlers, tough quick role players.

They still have Grundy and Adams to come in

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I

Look we had Jack in 2017, but they don't even have a B grade KPF and it doesn't seem to matter

A grade KPD Moore
A grade small fwd Elliot
Degoey, Pendles Sidebottom

The rest are all competitors, battlers, tough quick role players.

They still have Grundy and Adams to come in
Nick Daicos a grade already too?
Getting a first year player perform at that level is crazy.

Reactions: 1 user

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Yeh it was pretty entertaining, especially when you don’t care about the result.
The Dees butchered a lot of forward opportunities. Pickett was exposed as pretty timid. Their forward line is disfunctional, if Fritsch got injured they would be in trouble.

I didn't think you could put the words "Pickett and timid" in the same sentence, must be very distant relation.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Winning 11 games in a row will have given the Pies a degree of confidence. I despise the Filth with a passion, come finals their recent form will be exposed.

Until last night they had beaten just one side in the eight, and that was flakey old Carlton who can't string 2 wins together, they have won 4 of their last 9 games.

If we make the finals we will slap both of those pretenders.
What? Before last night they had also beaten Melbourne the first time they played as well as Freo in Perth.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
There's an old saying about luck, whether it be good luck, bad luck or indifferent luck. Something to do with creating your own luck. Fly n Colonwood are doing a great job of creating heaps of good luck, while the Tiges on the other hand have been doing a great job of creating some *smile* luck.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
No luck for me there well coached , playing as team and functioning as one there pressure is fantastic fly is surrounded by great footy people to. They remind me of us in 2017 going under the rater.

Our standards have dropped players and coaches and attitude also. Fitness has been poor along with adaptation to new rules and we need to spend $$ get quality assistant's next to Dimma we lost all our great coaches haven't replaced them.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What? Before last night they had also beaten Melbourne the first time they played as well as Freo in Perth.
I stand corrected, the Filth failed the true test against the Tiger and the Scats though.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon the Ducks will kill them at the Sardine Cricket Ground next week. Interesting to see if Fly can rejuvenate their minds after 1st loss in 11 wins. This is like the Skunks on drugs. Their chaos looks way out of control than ours. Stats I heard this morning all Melbourne's way are completely meaningless. It's like a better team letting angry little kids run around you crazy and making them win just for satisfaction.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
McRae really makes it hard to hate the pies. I feel like needing a shower everytime I watch them play now. You can see why the players would want to play for him.
It's hard to come to terms with-but I would rather they win than the cats.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Feb 25, 2007
McRae really makes it hard to hate the pies. I feel like needing a shower everytime I watch them play now. You can see why the players would want to play for him.

Nah, mate I hate the filth with a passion, fly and leppa are wearing black and white. Once tigers but no more, they're the enemy now!!!
Hoping like always that their DNA will come out in finals, colliwobbles on full display!!!

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Could've kept McCrae and let Kingsley walk.
The money that Dimma took at the expense of others now seems a poor decision to ask for so much.
Your right, I've got the same feeling that in same way we have helped Collingwood get out of the crap they were in 2 yrs ago.
Pies came for McRae not Kingsley. No assistant money was going to keep him from coaching that club.