Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Lost both and if we win both, we will get to 7th and they could still miss out. Would be a magnificent outcome.
If they lose both, and they'll be roughies in both, they'll miss finals unless we lose both or Footscray lose one or both of GWS/ Hawks.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
JFK, Josh Finished Kennedy has kicked 8 in his last game for Weagles, has been a very good player.

Reactions: 5 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
JFK, Josh Finished Kennedy has kicked 8 in his last game for Weagles, has been a very good player.
One of my favorite players outside our club.
Fair player. Superstar player.

Reactions: 6 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
No wonder the crows were singing our song.
There song socks big time.
Proud of Who or what?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
One of my favorite players outside our club.
Fair player. Superstar player.
I reckon he should be going around again next year.

His knee/s is shot, and has trouble getting up each week. He's still a good player, he could just play every home game.

Last edited:

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
There's not many I like from the opposition
But Josh Kennedy was a top class footballer.

Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
geez the quality of the Josh Kennedy send-off speech by Simpson was embarrassing. I've said it before, the man can hardly string a sentence together. He must have some amazing behind closed door inspiring superpowers that we don't get to see.

Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Well done to JK. 8 goals in his last game in a rubbish team. Incredible effort. He’s been a great player. Good for us that he’s retiring; geez he loved kicking goals against us. He even kicked 4 or 5 in the 100 point smacking we gave them earlier this year.

Not to mention the boundary line dagger, after being paid a mark on an 8m kick; that sent our 2021 season spiralling into free fall.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
geez the quality of the Josh Kennedy send-off speech by Simpson was embarrassing. I've said it before, the man can hardly string a sentence together. He must have some amazing behind closed door inspiring superpowers that we don't get to see.
Had a great team which helps.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Been saying for 12 months now he needs to go. Uninspiring spud.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
all true, but how did he ever get a gig? He hasn't suddenly become said US, he has been since day dot.
In my mind, relative to their list, they have been the worst performers in the AFL for 2 years running.

They’ve been disgracefully bad the last 2 years.

Reactions: 4 users