Round 22: The Chadstone car park games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: The Chadstone car park games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez. Filth v the Corruptors. Great. Can see me twirling my chest hair in boredom all night long.

Think I might have had enough of the Corruptors to force me to say...choke...cough...choke....that I hope the Filth win. That'll make it harder for those cheats to make the 8. They win and they'll probably get in.

Reactions: 7 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
How do you pick tonight? Both teams faltering. Pussies beat an eually faltering Port on the kitty litter last week.

Have a feeling pussies might win this as the maggots are without Daicos.

On the other side, Dees v Carlscum looks good. Two teams in form. With Oliver back, I have the Dees.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Cats to get the job done.

Collywobbles are officially back.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Currently my desire to see Geelong crushed is greater than seeing Collingwood's staggers continue. But its a tough choice.

Reactions: 13 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Who’s gonna to win the free kick contest?
Umpires are going to be busy

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Pussies would’ve been annoyed their extra on field official umpire #16 isn’t doing this game after giving them 15 frees against Port

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Pussies would’ve been annoyed their extra on field official umpire #16 isn’t doing this game after giving them 15 frees against Port

That was just embarrassing for the AFL. Let's face it, they claim the umpires are "not biased" & here's one of them absolutely blatantly so.
I wonder if he actually paid one to Port.

He should never get another AFL game.

Reactions: 2 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
That was just embarrassing for the AFL. Let's face it, they claim the umpires are "not biased" & here's one of them absolutely blatantly so.
I wonder if he actually paid one to Port.

He should never get another AFL game.
Agree he should’ve been fired but he’s got the Swans GC game this week

• Dislike

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Pois. “Go Pois”.

I’m not sure what a poi is but that’s what you say when you follow “Colunwood.”

Reactions: 1 users

Dustintime

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2022
What a choice on a Friday its like being asked to pick between a skewer or a nail shoved up your japs eye

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon the flogs will favour the Bots tonight. Hopefully the Pussies can win this one.

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Jeremy Flogeron always carries on like he’s kicked the winning goal in the granny.

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
Geez. Filth v the Corruptors. Great. Can see me twirling my chest hair in boredom all night long.

Think I might have had enough of the Corruptors to force me to say...choke...cough...choke....that I hope the Filth win. That'll make it harder for those cheats to make the 8. They win and they'll probably get in.
I am from the old school brought up to hate the Skunks but the Mob from Sleepy Hollow have overtaken them.
With the AFL looking after them, changing rules, bulltish rulings on reportable offences from the MRO, Umpires looking after Duckwood, Dangerflop, Shovekins etc.
SHocking should have been made to go on Gardening leave for 2 years after leaving the AFL.
I know a few Scats supporters who are smart Alec's and have a huge chip on their inbred shoulders.

Reactions: 4 users