Round 22: The Chadstone car park games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: The Chadstone car park games.

(Edit: I haven't seen this since 2020 but assuming nothing has changed).

This is your MO. Claim some some sort of first hand or inside knowledge but also have an escape clause like the above. And supported by a smugness that is scarcely deserved.

One has to assume you were a crap masseuse because you certainly love rubbing people up the wrong way.

What utter *smile* how is it not reasonable to let everyone know he hasnt seen it in 3 years when he explains the system things do change

Youve just got a hard on for the bloke for some reason

At least from the outside alot of the dud coaches will be on full display during September.
How do Brisbane keep the old codger when they lose another preliminary final.
What does Port do when they know they have a coach that has NO chance of winning the flag.
And we have TAB, he stooge's Grundy to come over and then blames him for not being able to score.
The media go after Beveridge but tip toe around the dud Goodwin.
A team that has Gawn Petrecca Oliver should automatically be a top 2 side. Regardless whos in the forward line.
The others Sydney are just shittt.
Stkilda and Footscary just prove they need to go back to the top 5.

At least from the outside alot of the dud coaches will be on full display during September.
How do Brisbane keep the old codger when they lose another preliminary final.
What does Port do when they know they have a coach that has NO chance of winning the flag.
And we have TAB, he stooge's Grundy to come over and then blames him for not being able to score.
The media go after Beveridge but tip toe around the dud Goodwin.
A team that has Gawn Petrecca Oliver should automatically be a top 2 side. Regardless whos in the forward line.
The others Sydney are just shittt.
Stkilda and Footscary just prove they need to go back to the top 5.

Must be nice to have a dud coach and still make finals

Must be nice to have a dud coach and still make finals
8 teams make it. 40% chance??
I wish we played nth & WC twice
Port at the G.
Gc at the G

Dud coaches
What stat is the old codger going to blame?
What's Hinkley excuse when Collingwood destroy them on the G??

I posted at the time, I reckon Dimma fronted up to a meeting with AFL honchos, or maybe just a phonecall, they said 'look, we don't have any extra footage, the whole thing was half-arsed. Either you just forget it ever happened and move on, or we go to war over it and you just look like a whinger to all non-richmond supporters, we make your life less easy, etc etc...''

It was obvious that Dimma was publicly wanted an explanation, then suddenly he just stopped mentioning it.

You could call that a conspiracy, but I wouldn't, I'd just call it pretty standard dirty corporate politics.
I'm going with conspiracy; much more fun. It will give us something to focus on what looks to be a lean on field period coming up.

Never let the truth get in the way of a great conspiracy!

Reactions: 1 user
What utter *smile* how is it not reasonable to let everyone know he hasnt seen it in 3 years when he explains the system things do change

Youve just got a hard on for the bloke for some reason
Go through his history - you shouldn't need to I suppose. He makes claims that he "knows" the truth but always with a rider. Eg the old handball rule change. Which he has doubled down on to claim the AFL actually confirmed it to him in writing. But he could be bothered sharing it. Seriously, you call that reasonable.

I suppose I have little time for body rub because I don't have much time for trolls & conceited posters, he qualifies on both counts!

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
I'm going with conspiracy; much more fun. It will give us something to focus on what looks to be a lean on field period coming up.

Never let the truth get in the way of a great conspiracy!
If the AFL were fair and transparent, then we'd never ever get to this ridiculous conspiracy theory conjecture.

But they are murkier than the Yarra.

There's zero trust from the fans. We are treated with contempt.

The footage isn't the same, I can confirm that first hand.

It is the same footage from the same cameras but the ARC chooses which footage they look at and channel 7 or Foxtel choose what footage they want to put on air.

Ok, very slight difference between the 2 statements, but, if true, what this says is that there is no "other footage". All of the footage from any ARC decision is available and can be shown by the TV networks whenever they like. We know there is no other footage anyway since, if there was other footage, it would need to come from cameras which do not belong to the networks and people at the game would be able to see that there are extra cameras.

Given that all of the footage is available I remain astounded that the AFL maintain that decision in last year's EF was correct. The goal umpire called a goal, there was insufficient evidence to over-rule.

But, the AFL know PR. First week of finals, plenty more stories coming down the pipeline, tough it out for a week and in the absence of any more on the story, the story dies. PR101, very obvious tactic and it is used because it works. Media is in their pocket and they have the attention span of an amoeba so the AFL knew they would ride it out easy.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Yep, no other footage just more nonsense from The Big Dustin

Reactions: 1 user