Round 3 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 - other games

I'm expecting a good old fashioned thumping this afternoon. If anyone feels sorry for LOL NORF, just cast your mind back to round 23, 2015.
Me too, and I will never feel sorry for #lolnorf after how they treated us during that period where they had some dominance over us. You only have to hear campaigners like Waite and Dal Santo be all salty about us to remember it keenly. What really gets me about those 2 is that they both played a fair bit of their footy elsewhere, too.

Reactions: 1 users
Me too, and I will never feel sorry for #lolnorf after how they treated us during that period where they had some dominance over us. You only have to hear campaigners like Waite and Dal Santo be all salty about us to remember it keenly. What really gets me about those 2 is that they both played a fair bit of their footy elsewhere, too.
And Harvey

I read somewhere that North said they invented it and want the Good Friday fixture all to themselves in future.

I guess it would be one way of guaranteeing them at least one win for the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I read somewhere that North said they invented it and want the Good Friday fixture all to themselves in future.

I guess it would be one way of guaranteeing them at least one win for the season.

they are certainly very good at crucifying teammates

Reactions: 1 user
Don’t get me started on Scumwood’s academy selections. It’s the biggest rort in the AFL.

Quaynorr sleeps with the light on.

Scumwood fans complaining coz they didn’t get their usual +10 free kick differential amount.

Booooo ! Booooo ! Umpires didn’t stop Brisbane. Boooooo !!!

They are only complaining because the Umps stoopped them last week !!! :))

Also one way of maintiaing their place in the competition for the near term.

They're just trying to hang in. Not sure how long Buckley can continue to bring in the Chris Maynes/Levi Greenwoods and lose before there's a supporter backlash. Madgen is 28 this month and I don't think he's the future either.
Just like I used to think no team with Cam Howett, Mitch Farmer and a few others would ever win a premiership, no team with Jack Madgen will ever win a premiership, he's a liability.

I'm expecting a good old fashioned thumping this afternoon. If anyone feels sorry for LOL NORF, just cast your mind back to round 23, 2015.

Yep, my blood still boils when I think of the cheap shot abuse their supporters hurled at us that day.
Also let's not forget 1990. When we were rattling tins to stay alive, Norf were happy for us to fold.
I hate them with a passion.

Reactions: 1 users
And how smug was Brad Scott, he annoyed me as much as his brother does. And now he's the "AFL competition evolution manager", isn't that a job for the boys. What's he going to bring to do, bring in a bye after each finals game.

Gotta tow the line in the boy's club
I'm pretty certain the AFL will have their list of talking points that they issue to the contracted media no doubt.

Its called controlling the narrative and pushing the social agenda's.

Just like the Major news sources put out their 4 AM talking points to all news casters hence they all report the same *smile* even if its garbage and lies.

Towing the line indeed.

The most nauseating thing about Collingwood is they are chock full of spuds, just released 3 best 18 players and STILL WONT *smile*!!!

It really boils my pisss