Round 3 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 - other games

Libba interceopt .....Shades of Steve Kolyniuk there.

Sheizenhausen kick made good by Man Bun Bruce,.

Kangas players calling for short passes less than 10 meters away from each other then turn it over, shocking ball movement.

Reactions: 1 user
Who is the Kangas coach again???....srs

Going the coach of a dud team tactics of sitting on the bench which has been working well for Rutten so far.

No sympathy for Roos, I have too many bad memories through 90s and 00s. But I can't revel in their predicament only because they are very close to being kaput.

Bl00dy nora. How bad are North? One way to get some excitement out of the boring game it's becoming. Watch North for some comedy.

Is it just me, or is there a lot of Kayne Pettifer in Jaidyn Stephenson?

Zurhaar looks to hvae fined down a bit, last year he looked a bit like Mick Nolan's fatter brother.

Still quite work out how good Dogs are. And how good they'll look with JUH in. I thought Beveridge's comments about us on Front Bar were interesting. Reckon they have our game circled.

Oh just mentioned how we are still no. 1, everyone chasing us, blah blah that kind of guff. And that we towelled them at Metricon last year.

lol@norf aren't much good, but they're playing good enough today to have beaten the Filth last night.

Lachie Young dead set thinks he's still playing for the Dogs at least 4 times he's handed the ball over to the Dogs.

I think things about to turn ugly.

Kangas have nothing in the middle no run.

Stephenson is probably wishing he was anywhere else........except Collingwood of course

Good to see Treloar dominating the Kangas ................................ whilst the Maggots are still paying him !!! :mhihi

Oh Dear Kangas ......................................................................................

Yet they were seriously getting erections over Port beating the Roos in round one.