Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Are they sayingIs it a fracture? I wouldve put the house Achilles.

Just noticed it happen on the tv in the background looked to have the classic achilles drop like he was shot whilst running,

Bad luck for CCJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We made out like bandits with CJ. Not much good, then snaps an achilles
Unfortunate to hear for CCJ that I was right my eyes didn't deceive me ................. it looked like and Achilles all day every day, that was a classic Achilles mechanism with him down like being dropped by a sniper whilst running.

Second Achilles at Arden Street in a couple of weeks ......................................

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Sheesh, the way they're going Norf are going to need that bullsht after the siren free to beat us that I've already pencilled them in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How many goals gifted by these dumb flogs? Ducked the head and too high. Cornflakes packet qualifications for these flogs.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Another soft free to Curnow
4 50s to Cartoon umps love them

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
McKay and Curnow kissed on the *smile* as usual by the umps.

You must play in front of Forwards who get free kicks at will like these 2 koalas do cos, your no chance playing behind them.

Disgraceful umpiring.
Play them from infront they’ll push you in the back and take a mark Ump says it’s all good

Reactions: 1 users