Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It's looking like one of those interstate back against the wall on the road wins the pies always pull off. Cmon Bears.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Gee some soft forwards at the lions. Cameron didn’t take it. Hipwood wet his pants and didn’t take it.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
If we were Collingwood tonight we would have already had 2 50m penalties for protected area encroachment paid against us, and at least 3 frees against our defenders for holding and marking interference in front of goal.

Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If we were Collingwood tonight we would have already had 2 50m penalties for protected area encroachment paid against us, and at least 3 frees against our defenders for holding and marking interference in front of goal.
Yep
They don't clear the area and they again hold the ball getting tackled without any consequence.
Its hard to watch.
Guaranteed we wouldve given away at least 3 free kicks in there foward line

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez....Paddle Pops playing even worse than I thought. Slow and lazy all over the ground. Something might be up....