Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Hipwood & Daniher would make a great comedy pairing. Jumping at everything, ball bouncing off them like a pinball. I'm wheezing.

Been telling the locals up here they will never win a flag with key forwards like these two.

According to most up here they are at least the equal of Lynch and Riewoldt.

Clueless twits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
How good must it be to know that you can hold the ball as long as you like and you will never be called for holding the ball.
No wonder he has 2 brownlows

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brisbane bogans don't know that a football game was on, they thought they were at a Bon Jovi concert just then

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
C'mon Paddle Pops, more of this to lowly Scumwood......premiership pretenders....one night standers.....

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hipwood & Daniher would make a great comedy pairing. Jumping at everything, ball bouncing off them like a pinball. I'm wheezing.
I loove watching Nearly Daniher, he nearly takes a mark, he nearly kicks a goal................

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Been telling the locals up here they will never win a flag with key forwards like these two.

According to most up here they are at least the equal of Lynch and Riewoldt.

Clueless twits.

Hahahaha if Hipwood kicks 400 goals in his career he'll have done well the last few years of his career. They do realise that Jack nearly kicked 800 right!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Tom Mitchell looking very slooooooowwwwwwww.

And Darcy Wilmont is everything I value in a footballer, he will captain that club.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Be 50 if Pickett or Bolton did what Maynard just did. You have to wonder if the umpires are racist.

Reactions: 4 users