Round 3: The quinoa games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: The quinoa games.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Did the commentator just ask if he’d dropped the ball? What if he had? Not like it’s a free these days.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Let Arty kick the sealer or winning goal. Just 5 disposals for the kid.....might've been way too early to debut.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
And another hilariously inept defensive effort by Bruce results in a gift Hipwood goal. First year player Ashcroft already displaying more than the combined footy IQ of Daniher and Bruce; going to be a champion.

But, alas, just beaten in a goal-square marking contest.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Joe Fannieher stood small when the heat was on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Jeez I so badly want to beat the bulldogs next week

These commentators are unbearable

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dont know why i but i really enjoy watching Bears lose of late.
Might have something to do with Grandpa Simpson, Zorks, Joe the Goose, Kwakasakki Cameron, Berry the campaigner, Cam made for finals Rayner, Lachie Neale who was ok at Freo, and the Bearometer, and now we get the Ashcroft spiel every game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Might have something to do with Grandpa Simpson, Zorks, Joe the Goose, Kwakasakki Cameron, Berry the campaigner Lachie Neale who was ok at Freo, and the Bearometer
Have become a Tosspot of a club

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Both teams looks ordinary - lions look really bad gee they struggle away from the Gabba no way they are winning the flag