Round 4 - The Other Cheese Sandwich Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4 - The Other Cheese Sandwich Games

I almost forgot how much I hate Carlton. My 6 year old just said daddy I hate Carlton more than Collingwood. He knows who our arch enemies are ;)

Reactions: 7 users
Here comes the bubble burst at the Blues. You know whaylt makes it sweeter. This little run of wins they had and all the ferals thought they were back. Ahhhhh....what a weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I almost forgot how much I hate Carlton. My 6 year old just said daddy I hate Carlton more than Collingwood. He knows who our arch enemies are ;)
Now that’s a kid brought up the right way!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Footy tipping comps and last man standing comps just been decimated this round Australiawide.

Reactions: 1 users
how does this result make us feel after last week? perhaps the Aints are pretty decent when they get rolling?
Looks like Higgo might have introduced the 'feel easy at Richmond' method at the Aints. No wonder they're playing well. However, I'd still say they and the Dorks are nuffin.

what happened to Carlscum going all the way :cupgoldundefeated?
Hopefully Port can have their 1st win here on Easter Sunday and confirm the 3 week dynasty is over.

Also, update those ridiculous 12/1 odds on them winning the flag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users