Joel Bowden | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Joel Bowden

Tigerblood

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
He's a backman, pure and simple. In the sense that he sets it all up from back there.

IT IS TOTAL BS THAT HE IS A GOOD FORWARD.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
OMG Geebus H Christ I agree and til a year or two ago was a fan.

Thanks for the AA memories but he was without any doubt one of our absolute worst tonight with little improvement ahead.

First to be dropped IMO.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Skills said:
Give him a break. He's always been a slow starter.

Which is why he shouldn't have been playing last night. Bring him in a few games into the season.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Would give him one more chance, after that it is back to Coburg to fight it out for a spot in the one's. Looked terrible tonight

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Didnt we go through all of this las tyr...we dropped him and a few others....brought them back...god its like a bad song on the radio that just keeps gettin played and played...just answer me the question - why would you play a guy like Bowden over a guy like Rance?

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
tha8ball said:
Didnt we go through all of this las tyr...we dropped him and a few others....brought them back...god its like a bad song on the radio that just keeps gettin played and played...just answer me the question - why would you play a guy like Bowden over a guy like Rance?

If we want to beat some bottom eight teams, then yes, let's play him ahead of Rance.

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
wayne said:
RIP Joels career - 1996 - Rd1 2009

Although he's been dead for over a year.

That right ::). Just how many games did he win for us last year?
Joel should never have been dropped last year.
Lets see if Terry makes the hard call and keeps him in he side.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Ghost of 29 said:
Would give him one more chance, after that it is back to Coburg to fight it out for a spot in the one's. Looked terrible tonight

That's why guys like him play half-assed games, they know they won't be dropped.

Next week he'll take 30 uncontested marks, have 40 short across the ground kicks in the defensive 50 and cement his spot for 12 weeks.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Tigermad2005 said:
That right ::). Just how many games did he win for us last year?
Joel should never have been dropped last year.
Lets see if Terry makes the hard call and keeps him in he side.

Did Joel play well against any good teams last year though?