Round 4 - The Other Cheese Sandwich Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4 - The Other Cheese Sandwich Games

Feb 25, 2007
The Demons are bloody good. Easily best team in the comp since Tigers era 17-20. Luke Jackson best Ruckman mobile forward since Gawwn. I reckon they are dynasty bound!

They have looked impressive but let's just hold off on this dynasty talk. Apart from the doggies in RD 1, the Dess have beaten GC, Ess and Port. Next week they have GWS here.

I'll reserve my judgment on them when they play us, cats, lions, swans, saints and even Carlton.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Someone will this year's flag that many wouldnt have expected.
Melbourne are sprinting in a marathon

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
They have looked impressive but let's just hold off on this dynasty talk. Apart from the doggies in RD 1, the Dess have beaten GC, Ess and Port. Next week they have GWS here.

I'll reserve my judgment on them when they play us, cats, lions, swans, saints and even Carlton.
Even the Doggies have been shown to be not much.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Pains me to say it but if the Dees keep a healthy list cant really see any other team getting near them. This year is close to the worst ive seen in a long time regarding the amount of quality teams. If they can't win it again this year they should fold as a club.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Malthouse has Essendon flag fans
Kingy had Collingwood making the 8
And Pinoccio had Carlton as the real deal.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Spewin' I loaded up on the Hawthorn Carlton Grand Final quinella. Was told it was a certainty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Still reckon Carlton are very good. Not convinced they are contenders but they make a PF this year, which is reasonable given their form, it will be a successful year for them and a stepping stone.

But, the big test comes now, a big injury losing Cripps, we'll see what happens. If they get beaten by Port then they are in a bit of strife.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Still reckon Carlton are very good. Not convinced they are contenders but they make a PF this year, which is reasonable given their form, it will be a successful year for them and a stepping stone.

But, the big test comes now, a big injury losing Cripps, we'll see what happens. If they get beaten by Port then they are in a bit of strife.

DS
They are no chance of making a PF. Will be lucky to make the 8.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
St Kilda still average for me. Not even close to buying them.

I will say Wanganeen-Milera looks every bit a footballer, I was a huge fan before the draft and he’s already dancing around players.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
It's funny how they were carrying on after the round 1 win, especially considering we shouldve been up by 6 goals at qtr time.
Prestia goes off, we shiit the bed and they get a run on and end up winning the game.
Yesterday they started off as they were going to win that game by 10 goals. Gc we just handing them goals.
I switched off and then a hour later (through PRO) I find out little Super Fit, no bandages, has ripped his hamstring into a 100 pieces and the greatest midfield is left high and dry. Duds like Kennedy, Hewitt and Cerra are now forced to win the ball.
And the most unskilled side is up by 5 goals and the smurk is wiped from Voss's face. when reality hits he is coaching a very average team built on the back of some average footballer's.
A nice loss to the cash cows next week will have them back in there box.
They have always been a arrogant football club, and the last 3 weeks proved it.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Greatest AFL Dynasties

Hawthorn 2011-2015
Brisbane 2001-2004
Geelong 2007-2011
Richmond 2017-2020
Carlton Round 1 - Round 3, 2022

• Haha