Round 4 - The Other Cheese Sandwich Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4 - The Other Cheese Sandwich Games

I’m actually surprised how many pear nuffs have shown up. 0-3 is normally tarp territory for those delusional mouthbreathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
If you ever needed proof of how the loss of one player could bring an entire footy club to its knees, this is it.

But, to be fair, Jasper Pittard had every right to do what he thought was best for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Why on earth is Mayes being played as the deepest forward?

Kenny should be sacked for that move alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Kochies are missing the 5 odd frees and shots at goal they always get when Gray and Dixon are playing, like they always get against the RFC

Gawn just waltzes through the protected zone

Was Balmey the last coach to be sacked during a game? I reckon Ken may be trying to join that club.

• Haha
So far the lowest score since 2011 but I think they've broken the record of 1st time with no goals to HT.

What a comedy!!! Benny Hill stuff. Leave Kenny Boy......NOW!!!

This is comically bad by Port. I thought they were flag contenders this year. So wrong.