Round 4: the root canal games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4: the root canal games.

Pickett bumps an Adelaide player as Penny takes a mark.
If that was us, the umpire wouldve taken ths ball off Penny and handed it to the Adelaide bloke

Reactions: 2 users
Basil Lever Fawlty not happy with that free. Chance for the Cows to comeback and win.

• Haha
  • Sad
Seen this before. Coach gets contract extension and then team plays sh!t.

Reactions: 1 user
Umps crap. Do not play the obvious yet blow the tin whistle downfield when two hunks are wrestling each other for front position. Who is I/C of umpires these days. Geek still there ?.

Despite previous antics, I don't think Pickett should be suspended for that. Contact was minimal, even less than Bakes last week. It's a contact sport ffs. Where are we going here?

On Adelaide. 6 years and counting since they last played finals and they still look years off. Rebuilds like any major project go over budget, fall behind schedule and sometimes just plain fail.

On Adelaide. 6 years and counting since they last played finals and they still look years off. Rebuilds like any major project go over budget, fall behind schedule and sometimes just plain fail.
When the big Texan retires they are cooked. When you look over their team and realise Crouch is one of their best players based on onfield output, it's a pretty lean closet.

That being said Thrillthorpe looks handy when not injured.

Frees: Crows 21, Melbourne 9 yet the Crows fans bronx cheered every free they got as though they were hard done by.

• Haha
Are cracks showing at the Suns already? That's an awful lot of changes.
Watched a Suns video of Dimma getting 3 players into the room for an alleged “meet the fans” but it really was to announce they’ll be making their debuts this weekend. Trouble was unless your an ardent Suns fan we had no idea who they were! No names were mentioned or captioned.

Their families were watching on Zoom and the only way I know 2 debutants are Clohessy and Read was that I could see the family members surnames on the Zoom footage. Was poorly done in my book. Badly edited, badly presented, lacked any of the emotion that usually goes with these debutant announcements.

Last edited:
Despite previous antics, I don't think Pickett should be suspended for that. Contact was minimal, even less than Bakes last week. It's a contact sport ffs. Where are we going here?

Oldie he must go for that. Stuck his arm out hit him in the head and jumped off the ground. Baker went for less IMO as he was contesting the ball then pulled up. Reckon he gets a week as Pickett has form doing this type of stuff.

If anyone wants to talk about rebuilds they should just speak to a Richmond supporter.
*not wasting top end picks (1-10) on non match winners
*you can't have 2 yrs in a row of no kids coming through
*don't think 2nd and 3rd round picks are just a waste. Bolton Graham Broad
*always have room for rookies. Lambert Bulter Short Baker
*Don't lose more then 3 picks in a 2 year period. Trades should always be 1 pick unless the kid is Cotchin or Edwards.
*development has to be No1 Piority.
I would have less coaches and more development coaches.