Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

Same old story for the Suns this season. At HT Bulldogs 70, GCS 9.

I think the Suns sub Neddy Flanders just made history by saying to the coach, “ sorry coach bit tight in the hammy I’m not going out there “

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Same old story for the Suns this season. At HT Bulldogs 70, GCS 9.
I saw that *smile* of a CEO Cochrane carrying in about a night GF and how going back to a day game was backwards thinking, and the entire time I’m thinking Tony you flog you should be looking at your own basket case of a football club and wondering how you can improve that rather than whinging about the timing of a game they’re never going to play in.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Thought the Suns would do a lot better this year .. I was wrong . But had a feeling the Doggies would do well . Be a big game and a test for where were at when we play em in 2 weeks time . How are the ex tigers doing for the Suns today ?

Gee Tom Green is slow. Just jogs up and down the centre of the ground most of the time....rarely has a man.

Gee Tom Green is slow. Just jogs up and down the centre of the ground most of the time....rarely has a man.
His brother I think is slower which is why he didn't cut it for one of our list spots.