Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
The 'Go Deees' brigade will love dishing it out to us on Anzac eve.
Could be a smashing on the cards, particularly if they open Richmond up early in the game.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
It's not rocket science,that our midfield was spanked again.
Ins will wait till vfl play.

Reactions: 1 user

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
We wont win against the Dees either. Their midfield brigade is too strong for our mids.

Since we wont win the flag, obviously, the only thing I dont want to happen is for the Cats to win it. And I am getting worried, for the first time in years, that this year they will win.

Melb is peaking too early. The cats can beat all other contenders.

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Never play Aarts Ross and Dow for the next 10 games. I'd consider Georgy as well. Need to start blooding some players that can take it out of the centre and from stoppages.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Never play Aarts Ross and Dow for the next 10 games. I'd consider Georgy as well. Need to start blooding some players that can take it out of the centre and from stoppages.
We don’t have them. It’s time to persist and keep getting games into these guys. We are in decline right now so start investing in the future

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Parker is just not up to it. He provides nothing to the team.

Match committee need to start playing footballers. One’s with skill and poise.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Out - Parker, Aarts, Ross, Riewoldt, Miller

In - Soldo, Grimes, Sonsie, Stack, Lambert

Reactions: 1 users