Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The 'Go Deees' brigade will love dishing it out to us on Anzac eve.
Could be a smashing on the cards, particularly if they open Richmond up early in the game.
Along with the green flogs loving them so much. Might break the free kick count record next week.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Rolling Jesus of the bench won't help next week.
Out. Parker Miller Aarts Ross
In Sonz Dyl Gibbo Clarke

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
The MC have to take the bull by the horns and start blooding more of our kids as it is obvious some of our established stars are currently not up to it. We also want players who can play four quarters and not cameos

Reactions: 2 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
If Lambo gets through the VFL 3/4s he must be considered
Isnt that the issue though. We are relying on a 30+ year old coming back from a significant injury to make a difference. Should have been the likes of RCD, Martyn etc that should be pushing into the team

Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
We are going to get pumped by the Dees. So would hope any changes made will be for the future of this club than some stupid here and now.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
changes won't matter, we'll beat them ...

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
In Dusty but until he comes back Tigers are going to suffer as he stabilises Tigers make up. He is the missing link all teams need to be be vey competitive.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I didn't see the game yesterday so have no idea.

Except to say God help us against the Dees
Not sure of ins, todays VFL may play a part, we also have slightly longer spell. At the least get Parker out, bring Gibcus back and stamp Aarts’ papers with ‘never to play AFL again’. Both are just dreadful users of the ball and bad decision makers.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Not sure of ins, todays VFL may play a part, we also have slightly longer spell. At the least get Parker out, bring Gibcus back and stamp Aarts’ papers with ‘never to play AFL again’. Both are just dreadful users of the ball and bad decision makers.
Add Castagna to the dreadful users of the ball and bad decision makers if that’s the criteria to drop others.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
It's a toss up whether I'll watch the grass grow or the paint dry.
Melbourne will be a formidable opponent to combat. It could get ugly for Richmond.
Here’s a challenge Bullarto. The above don’t do anything productive.
Try counting your pubic hairs. That’ll keep you busy and be an interesting conversation topic :LOL:

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
The MC have to take the bull by the horns and start blooding more of our kids as it is obvious some of our established stars are currently not up to it. We also want players who can play four quarters and not cameos
It’s a bit of a criticism of mine UK. Players are quiet for large patches of the game, the drift in for a beaut cameo, then drift out again.
Frustrating.