Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Here’s a challenge Bullarto. The above don’t do anything productive.
Try counting your pubic hairs. That’ll keep you busy and be an interesting conversation topic :LOL:
We'll, I'll be ...
At my age, Willo, it might be more entertaining to count the ones that haven't gone grey!!

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
In Stack
Soldo
Grimes if fit
Kmac

Out Miller
Ralphsmith
Ross
Dow

Balta play down back

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Very good win in the VFL today against a previously undefeated Carlscum. Mansell and Stack will be pressing for selection for sure, and Lambert was prominent for his game time over 3 qtrs.

Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
In: Lambert Stack Mansell Rioli

Out: Parker Hugo Dow Aarts

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Out: Arts Parker Ross Miller Hugo Graham

In: Mc Intosh, Lambert, Collier Dawkins, Rioli Jnr, Sonsie and Stack

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
In Stack
Soldo
Grimes if fit
Kmac

Out Miller
Ralphsmith
Ross
Dow

Balta play down back

Do we think we are in with a shot of the flag this year, if not we need to see what our young players can contribute - can’t just keep on playing all our ageing stars together.

Prefer we start to rotate our elders, give them a game off or two rather than rotate our youth - I think yesterday, one of the articles mentioned we still had 16 of our 2017 premiership team out on the ground - that doesn’t seem right, maybe it was the 2020 premiership.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Out: Parker Miller Ross Graham
In: Stack Lambert Macintosh Soldo

Balta to the backline.

Soldo and Nank to work over Gawn.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Max Gawn is obviously huge for them , so I’d bring back in Soldo , the tag team has been great in the past against good rucks.

Outs Miller, George, Parker, Ross, Aarts , Jack and give Cotch the week off

Ins, Stack, MJ, KMac , Sonsie, Gibbo , Lambert , Mansell

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I thought Miller was ok, he seems to make ok decisions with the ball, and he has only played 4 games. The issue is how the ball is entering our defence, we were a bit better last night but still not good enough.

Agree we need Soldo in against their rucks.

Haven't seen the VFL win but sounds like we could do with a few players from today's VFL in the team, I would say outs could be Ross, Parker, rest Ralphsmith if he is not ok, Aarts, Graham, and bring in some of the good performers in the VFL: MRJ, Stack, RCD etc.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Soldo could have been useful yesterday. O’Brien has done well against us in the past, and moving Balta out of the forward line to spell Nank took him out of where he could be most useful to us.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Max Gawn is obviously huge for them , so I’d bring back in Soldo , the tag team has been great in the past against good rucks.

Outs Miller, George, Parker, Ross, Aarts , Jack and give Cotch the week off

Ins, Stack, MJ, KMac , Sonsie, Gibbo , Lambert , Mansell
Can’t see there being 7 changes though Mr B.

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
out Aarts and Jack R ( he’s a liability this year )
in Gibcus and K Mac
parker as medical sub.
ca’t understan the calls for Ross to be dropped.
he was in our best yesterday.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
In - Lambert if he pulls up ok, he was bog up to 3/4 time, Stack, KMac and Mansell
Out Georgie Parker, Aarts and Hugo.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
You have to reward the vfl players a few have had to many chances in the seniors.

Reactions: 1 users