Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve

Let's hope they have some sort of off-night.....someway......but then again, the green sooks are there to help.

Reactions: 1 user
RCD has got his chance to step up this week so hope he takes it. If not then others will go past him in the pecking order. A make or break season

Reactions: 3 users
RCD has got his chance to step up this week so hope he takes it. If not then others will go past him in the pecking order. A make or break season
Have to agree. At some stage your project player has to stand up and be counted. 22yo now. Was surprised that he's older than Stack.

I dont understand - whats happening with Kane Lambert please
Must have not pulled up great. He'll be selected when he's ready but his serious hip issues are a big concern. I would say this has to be his last year.

For non-members and GA members 'walk up' allocations see below or standing bays on level 1.​

If wanting to upgrade to a reserved seat, click on the link below or via Ticketek.​

TICKETING

You can purchase tickets from just $27 for the Anzac Day Eve Blockbuster.

Tickets to this match are available via Ticketek or gates 1 & 3 on match day.

You can also purchase our Blockbuster Membership package to guarantee your reserve seat here.

For any Richmond Membership or ticketing enquiries, please head to our Membership marquee on match day from 4.00pm, located at Gate 1 and Gate 3.

GENERAL ADMISSION ALLOCATIONS:

Level 4

Q1 – Q7 (All)
Q8 – Q11 (Rows K-DD)
Q31 – Q35 (All)
Q49 – Q55 (Rows AA – MM)

Luke Dunstan. Guaranteed to to play his one good game for the year. Did it when playing for the Saints as well.
Still cant understand why we didnt grab him yet were quick to offer Parker a contract. Not the best ball user but can find the pill and move the ball in the right direction which is EXACTLY our greatest weakness atm

Reactions: 1 users
I truly don't understand the RCD selection.

If we're choosing on form, he's about 6th in line. If we're choosing positionally, he doesn't replace any of the outs.

We may be selecting him because we need to see what he can do at the level. But if it's the last chance saloon, they've chosen the most dangerous drinking spot in the worst part of town.

Reactions: 6 users
We lost Parker and Aarts, replacing them with a couple of kids.

Yet still, I am underwhelmed.

Our selection lacks a certain inspiration.

Still, I like Mansell and hope he carves himself a place in the side.

Riewoldt and Edwards both watches for me. We need big games from them.

Here’s the midfield (including wings):

Cotchin
Prestia
Edwards (down on form)
Graham (down on form)
Dow (learning)
RCD (out of favour)
Ross (maligned)
KMac (injury interrupted)
Bolton

I dunno, I don’t think these guys can get it done against Melbourne.

Our only chance is stifling their dangerous forwards.

I truly don't understand the RCD selection.

If we're choosing on form, he's about 6th in line. If we're choosing positionally, he doesn't replace any of the outs.

We may be selecting him because we need to see what he can do at the level. But if it's the last chance saloon, they've chosen the most dangerous drinking spot in the worst part of town.
According to VFL reports he can tackle and we know he is a big body. He can play but to me his mind is not always switched on so he has to take his chances when selected

I dont understand - whats happening with Kane Lambert please
Been struggling with hip issues for a long time, believe he hasn't been selected in the magoos either this week. Guessing his hips are still giving him grief after a half game n three quarter game in the magoos the last couple of weeks. Or they might just be giving his hips a rest after two runs to ensure they don't flare up again.

This year is already looking like it's time to start sucking in some air n concentrating on watching the kids finally get their development time.

Could possibly be a make or break game for RCD. Hope he grabs his opportunity.