Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Wicks must be a bit of a knob. I've not seen a snub before let alone one of this magnitude.
Wix snub
FMD. They hate him, snags.

Oh.

“While all parties were ultimately innocent, the bad blood, which was brought into the open on a night out involving a group of Sydney players, had threatened to fester in the changerooms.

“As a result of that, Swans officials acted swiftly to take the heat out of the situation by giving Wicks some time off. He didn’t travel with teammates to Melbourne today – instead he’s back in Sydney.”

All parties involved were found to be innocent by the club after an internal investigation, after details of the dispute came to light on a recent night out.

His omission from the Round 3 match was decided upon by club officials to prevent further angst in the dressing rooms while emotions were high.

Reactions: 1 user