Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

Just *smile* the stand rule off.
It is as if the AFL are trying to drive fans away from the game. It is an abomination.

The inconsistency across so many aspects of the game is constantly frustrating. Some games the stand rule and/ or the protected area rule are not enforced at all, some games, even just some periods of some games, they suddenly become obsessed and get red hot on it. And as ever, the HTB/ Incorrect disposal rule is a spin of the wheel of fortune.

Reactions: 4 users
Flogs love Dimma now 26-15 in frees. AFL order.
yep, theres nothing wrong with the game plan, like we've been told for years. yet, nothing is said by the media, or no public statements by the club. is costing the club $$$ i can gaurantee that, know of other members who are starting to not go to the footy anymore due the feeling we're not getting umpired fairly. and to be honest, last thursday night i was starting to get a bit "here we go again' when the umps starting cheating in the 2nd half.

Reactions: 3 users
yep, theres nothing wrong with the game plan, like we've been told for years. yet, nothing is said by the media, or no public statements by the club. is costing the club $$$ i can gaurantee that, know of other members who are starting to not go to the footy anymore due the feeling we're not getting umpired fairly. and to be honest, last thursday night i was starting to get a bit "here we go again' when the umps starting cheating in the 2nd half.
Yep. All too obvious and it finished 30-18 for the Huns. What a gift.

Reactions: 1 user
Flogs love Dimma now 26-15 in frees. AFL order.
I'd hate to be the team that meets the Suns in a grand final if they make one under Hardwick.

The umpiring would be that badly lopsided on the order of the AFL, you'd be no chance whatsoever.

Reactions: 2 users
I'd hate to be the team that meets the Suns in a grand final if they make one under Hardwick.

The umpiring would be that badly lopsided on the order of the AFL, you'd be no chance whatsoever.
Huns will never make it to a GF.

Reactions: 1 users