Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

They won’t do a lot this year, mid table. However they have so much talent in their young players.
If they aren’t playing and winning finals in a couple of years Hardwick has failed imo.
If they don’t within a couple of years, there might be some good sales on at Toyworld :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The amazing thing about the hawks- swans game is that the hawks are winning inside 50s and losing by 60 points.
The swans have 37 inside 50s and have scored 24 times, 16-8.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
If they don’t within a couple of years, there might be some good sales on at Toyworld :giggle:
There will be good players falling out as they have to pay the ones coming through big money for sure. We need to keep on good terms with them.

damn hawks and roos trying to keep us away from a no 1 draft pick
It's alright, we still have to play both of them so that'll be an extra win for each. We've always been good at coughing up a win to the spud teams, even when we were chasing flags.

Dockers lot spruiking here after win over Doggies but Doggies ended up with the short straw after loss of Libba before game & then Weightman before quarter time. They will come over here & think Tigers a pushover but we will see ?.

I think I was wrong about Hawthorn. Said they'd go 0-5 but it wasn't an issue with their progress but they look lost.

Ball movement is terrible, forward half looks incapable of kicking a goal and the back half doesn't have a key pillar.

That's after six years of rebuilding. Yikes.

It's alright, we still have to play both of them so that'll be an extra win for each. We've always been good at coughing up a win to the spud teams, even when we were chasing flags.
I reckon the club will manufacture it so when we play the dorks it will be Dusty’s 300th so we will lift for that one.

I think I was wrong about Hawthorn. Said they'd go 0-5 but it wasn't an issue with their progress but they look lost.

Ball movement is terrible, forward half looks incapable of kicking a goal and the back half doesn't have a key pillar.

That's after six years of rebuilding. Yikes.
Yep. This and North melbourne is why you dont do a full rebuild like that, it is so damn hard to com back from that no matter how many first rounders you get

The amazing thing about the hawks- swans game is that the hawks are winning inside 50s and losing by 60 points.
The swans have 37 inside 50s and have scored 24 times, 16-8.
Didnt Chol play?

The Hawks must be ruing letting Kosi get away.

• Haha
Didnt Chol play?

The Hawks must be ruing letting Kosi get away.
Chol can do some awesome things but when he is bad he is very bad. I watched just a little of it but enough to see him have a kick for goal by his teammate reversed by a stupid undisciplined act, which was made worse by the fact the player kicked a goal and it was then taken end to end the other way for a swans goal.
Chol minus 12 points on that one!

Dusty's 300th is against Hawks at this stage. Our history in winning milestone games is not good

Wicks must be a bit of a knob. I've not seen a snub before let alone one of this magnitude.
Wix snub

• Wow
Chol can do some awesome things but when he is bad he is very bad. I watched just a little of it but enough to see him have a kick for goal by his teammate reversed by a stupid undisciplined act, which was made worse by the fact the player kicked a goal and it was then taken end to end the other way for a swans goal.
Chol minus 12 points on that one!
Poor old Cholly man. Had a crap game against Sydaknee, got bagged out in the Hun this morn over still being an almost player at his third club. Topped off his inglorious round of footy with a weeks suspension for an over exuberant high contact on some oppo rodent.

Dusty's 300th is against Hawks at this stage. Our history in winning milestone games is not good
Is it? I can’t remember all the milestone games, there are so many now, but I think we won Shed’s, Jack’s and Trent’s 300th’s. We also won in Jack and Trent’s farewell game.

Is it ? He is listed as 294 and our next 6 games are Freo, Dogs, Lions, Bombers, Cats and Crows.

That being said I suspect the club will make sure his 300th is on the MCG

Is it ? He is listed as 294 and our next 6 games are Freo, Dogs, Lions, Bombers, Cats and Crows.

That being said I suspect the club will make sure his 300th is on the MCG
Might be “managed”. Only fair on Dusty to celebrate his 300th in front of a packed Tiger crowd