Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm so glad we've got someone like Yze and not Lyon. Geez they are boring to watch. I'd hazard a guess they are really low for playing on through the corridor. Its constantly focus down the wings, horrible style of play and it doesn't suit their players.
Wossy's stooged them again thinking it was gonna be a better game plan.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
No King, No Aints. Flogs did well for Port 10-25....geez. Must've thought it was us playing.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wossy having a chat with Kenny probably asking if he can take over Josh Carr's spot. Nearly time for another walkout.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wossy asking the journos the questions. D-head and will never succeed for a flag. Aints might as well get Grant Thomas back.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Elliots mark was a doozy, a ripper, I'll be surprised if its not in the final 3 or 4 for MOTY, but footy fans and media always privilege the recent. The new thing is the best thing. I heard one media pundit calling it the greatest ever, it was good sure, but not that good.

Got me thinking about memorable marks I'd seen live. I've seen a lot of big Richo marks but in my memory, as opposed to you-tube clips, they all blend in a bit. The marks that I saw live that have stuck in my memory, for whatever reason, Shaun Smith Gabba V Brisbane 199...6? not a Richmond game, got a free ticket and went along, he just kept going up, acknowledged as one of the best ever marks, so fair enough. Jeff Farmer Melb V Us 1998 MCG, over Scotty Turner I think, we had to win to make the 8, everyone knew it was over when he took that mark early in the game. Jason Castanga 2019 GF. Marlion kicked it to him, took it v 3 opponents, missed the easy set shot.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Wossy's stooged them again thinking it was gonna be a better game plan.
Saints in worse position going forward than Roos. Lyon/Goddard - worst coaching combo ever. Saints about to disappear into abyss. We should get Owens off them

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Lyon Silivagni & Gubby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good on Stkilda.
When I think stkilda it makes me smile how shitt they are and for sooo long.

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Elliots mark was a doozy, a ripper, I'll be surprised if its not in the final 3 or 4 for MOTY, but footy fans and media always privilege the recent. The new thing is the best thing. I heard one media pundit calling it the greatest ever, it was good sure, but not that good.

Got me thinking about memorable marks I'd seen live. I've seen a lot of big Richo marks but in my memory, as opposed to you-tube clips, they all blend in a bit. The marks that I saw live that have stuck in my memory, for whatever reason, Shaun Smith Gabba V Brisbane 199...6? not a Richmond game, got a free ticket and went along, he just kept going up, acknowledged as one of the best ever marks, so fair enough. Jeff Farmer Melb V Us 1998 MCG, over Scotty Turner I think, we had to win to make the 8, everyone knew it was over when he took that mark early in the game. Jason Castanga 2019 GF. Marlion kicked it to him, took it v 3 opponents, missed the easy set shot.
Saw that, too, snake. One of the greatest ever was what some promoted it as. Elliot’s mark was bloody good, and barring an extraordinary effort, will be moty, but one of the greatest ever is pure hyperbole. Shai’s against Geelong a few years back would give it a good run.

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Saw that, too, snake. One of the greatest ever was what some promoted it as. Elliot’s mark was bloody good, and barring an extraordinary effort, will be moty, but one of the greatest ever is pure hyperbole. Shai’s against Geelong a few years back would give it a good run.
I am biased of course but I can't go past Disco's mark over a pack of Hawthorn players in 1979.
I think towering pack marks are better than the amazing jumps by a little bloke on the shoulders of a big bloke marks such as Shai's or Elliots, or the stupid courageous marks such as N Reiwoldt's or J Brown's.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users