Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

Can not believe I am saying this
Go Blues
No worries normal transmission returns when they are not playing Geelong

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Fold Norf Fold.
Expect Laura Kane to come out and say this will be the last time lolnorf get 5 Priority picks.
Other clubs will only be allowed to field 15 players, with one interchange per quarter in the games they play against lolnorf
Umpires will be instructed to ensure lolnorf receive 10 extra free kicks per game, in the forward line. Except against Richmond, that’s already been taken care of.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Well they're playing at their home ground already. :ROFLMAO:

Merge with Tasmania would be better for all.
Great idea. They’ve got the nucleus of a team. They already get extra draft and priority picks each year.
Any lolnorf playes out of contract can go to any club they like. They receive picks (already) as compensation.

Can not believe I am saying this
Go Blues
No worries normal transmission returns when they are not playing Geelong
I might need to buy a blues membership, will be cheering them on tonight and next week.... 🤢

I've don't mind Eddie McEverywhere's idea of North targeting the northern suburbs, maybe putting a boutique stadium out there, possibly Craigieburn.
We could rename them Bairut to pull the social demographic out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Saints in worse position going forward than Roos. Lyon/Goddard - worst coaching combo ever. Saints about to disappear into abyss. We should get Owens off them
thank god we picked up the head recruiter they sacked a few months ago. tiges really are kicking goals all over the place these days :sarcasm

Folding #lolnorf would fix the problem of their being an unequal number of teams when Tassie joins.

Reactions: 2 users
I reckon Tom Brown very nearly took an absolute screamer the other night. Not quite as good as Elliots but would have been a ripper if he hung on!