Round 7....... Those Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7....... Those Other Games

Can some superstar give the stat for Ben Brown goals from direct free kicks.
It's unbelievable I watch 2 mins, a 200cm 100kg bloke falls over like a 4 year old girl and the knows pay a free kick.
I changed the channel
Yes apparently if you play for Melbourne you simply have to throw your arms out as if to say " I deserve a free kick" and the umpire obliges.

Reactions: 1 users
Can some superstar give the stat for Ben Brown goals from direct free kicks.
It's unbelievable I watch 2 mins, a 200cm 100kg bloke falls over like a 4 year old girl and the knobs reward him with a free kick.
I changed the channel
He’s always been a cheating flopper
He just flops before the whistle blows. Great timing.

Clurey puts hip into King and King falls over for about the 5th time since the game started and he gets payed push.

It cannot be a push if hands and arms arent involved its a bump using your body.

Then gets 50 for dissent which was well worth it.

Umps have f#$%#&# this game.

Enough for me think I'll give it a miss thanks.

If the roos can somehow manage to roll the blooze tonight, what a round so far. Please make it happen.

The only interesting thing about this Saints v Port game are the smart-ass comments coming from the crowd.

Reactions: 1 user
Watching kangas v blues, it's a good game. If they can somehow pull off a victory will just top off my weekend.

The Saints have some truly horrible ball users. Really exposed on wet nights when you lose contested ball, you need good foot skills to get you around their defensive zone and the Saints just don't have the foot skills to do it.

The Saints have some truly horrible ball users. Really exposed on wet nights when you lose contested ball, you need good foot skills to get you around their defensive zone and the Saints just don't have the foot skills to do it.
It helps when you play at Kindie Stadium every 2nd week.
Another plastic team

It helps when you play at Kindie Stadium every 2nd week.
Another plastic team

True, playing under the roof they don't have to play wet weather footy much, so their foot skills don't get exposed anywhere near as badly at Marvel.

Reactions: 1 user
Next time the commentators say how skillful Ryder is I'll puke. He's had 6 disposals for the game.