Round 8 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 other games

Wet track tonight for Dockers/Catters bash. Heavy rain at the moment with a strong 24 kt nor wester blowing.

Reckon the Cats are taking a bit of a risk with Duncan, he only missed the 2 games with a hammy.

Fremantle would have to be the dumbest team I’ve seen in quite a while. These conditions are a territory game. Pure and simple. Hack it forward and swarm. But no, I’ll give off handball after handball and short kick rubbish which does nothing but lock the ball in their defensive zone. Pure madness.

Reactions: 6 users
Fremantle would have to be the dumbest team I’ve seen in quite a while.

You can have your Melbournes and your Adelaides. Freo is the hardest team to barrack for by a mile.

If this goes on much longer I'll be barracking for them not to kick a goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Ross Lyons must be grinning from ear to ear after getting the flick. New coach at half time says " we got caught in our back half & could not get out ". No wonder as everytime Cats kicked a point you never went up the guts once. Actually kicked it to boundary line contest every time. Got some players from other clubs on cushy contracts about time to crack the whip with them. Fyfe must be getting pissed orf.

Fremantle would have to be the dumbest team I’ve seen in quite a while. These conditions are a territory game. Pure and simple. Hack it forward and swarm. But no, I’ll give off handball after handball and short kick rubbish which does nothing but lock the ball in their defensive zone. Pure madness.

Calling them 'dumb' isn't an insult.
That was shocking coaching.
They spent all night defending and when they did get it they thought they could hand ball out of there.
It was ridiculous.
I changed the channel.

Longmire and Nicks.
Are currently doing the scholarship of Neeld.
They should be out of the AFL in 2 years.