Round 8 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 other games

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Gee there's some shithouse haircuts in the Bulldogs team.

Nice goal from Brando.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Hey Tim English. Princess Di from 1986 called. She wants her haircut back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thought it was a good game in tough conditions. Gold Coast probably should have won but I think inexperience cost them. But they’re starting to looks like a footy team. Rankine is great to watch. A natural.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Goldies have quickly (WITH AFL SPOONFEEDING) assembled a core group of very good kids that will have them figuring prominantly in a few years timer.

Miller, Lukoscious, Rowell, Rankine, Anderson, Ainsworth and King for a start, add in Fiorini and our boy Bobble Ellis not a bad group assembled.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Why so much rain in all these games. Isn't this supposed to be Queenslands dry season?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Goldies have quickly (WITH AFL SPOONFEEDING) assembled a core group of very good kids that will have them figuring prominantly in a few years timer.

Miller, Lukoscious, Rowell, Rankine, Anderson, Ainsworth and King for a start, add in Fiorini and our boy Bobble Ellis not a bad group assembled.

Add Budarick for completely free last year.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Why so much rain in all these games. Isn't this supposed to be Queenslands dry season?

used to be. been out of whack for 15- 20 years. A lot less summer storms, you used to set your watch by them, now unusual. More rain in winter. Less rain overall.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006

Add their mid first-round freebie this year and start of the second-round freebie next year and the Suns are well placed to do what some feared GWS would do and win four flags in a row.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Not sure if its been mentioned - but noticed Brandon Ellis was wearing a black armband tonight (for Tucky I assume). Once a Tiger always a Tiger - terrific to see.

Reactions: 17 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
did the AFL actually give them those extra picks - they have no idea

I had to check but, yep, they did. There will be a push to rescind them if the Suns play finals this year. Or perhaps even if they don't.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Might be on my own here, but I am getting sick of all of the Rankine hyperbole.

Rankine is a poor mans Shai Bolton.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Not sure if its been mentioned - but noticed Brandon Ellis was wearing a black armband tonight (for Tucky I assume). Once a Tiger always a Tiger - terrific to see.

Great stuff from Bobble if thats the case good on him a nice touch.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Add their mid first-round freebie this year and start of the second-round freebie next year and the Suns are well placed to do what some feared GWS would do and win four flags in a row.
Geelong has their mid first-round freebie this year. They did a live trade during last year's draft.