Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games.

He’s weird that Chris Isaak guy that plays for Toorak.
david lynch art GIF by hoppip

Windsor is a jet. That's what we need in this years draft. Some top end talent.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Great game, hard tough, skills, umps been worse, GOTY by Fritsch, and two UNBELIEVABLE shanks by Cameron to seal it for Melb.

Reactions: 2 users
Hawkins now four games in a row without a goal. The end comes quickly for everyone no matter how good you were.

Reactions: 2 users
Hawkins now four games in a row without a goal. The end comes quickly for everyone no matter how good you were.
Had a scan back over his last 10 seasons up to round 8. bit hard to tell from the *smile* way the afl app presents its stats but it’s his worst or second worse goal tally and about half of his best years. and it’s 2 x 4 goal games of his 9 so far.

How are Thouy, Stanley etc still running on top of the ground? Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re on TRT down there.