Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games.

What odds that Beveridge gets the sack just in time for our game?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Good win Hawks. We move a game clear in 17th. It's only Norf who can stop us now for pick 1.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Jeez the GC geurnsey is a shocker. No imagination, just terrible boring design, embarrassing. You can imagine the design meeting, "any ideas?"......crickets.......'how about we just put 'GC' in a circle in the middle?'

Reactions: 1 users
Jeez the GC geurnsey is a shocker. No imagination, just terrible boring design, embarrassing. You can imagine the design meeting, "any ideas?"......crickets.......'how about we just put 'GC' in a circle in the middle?'
Looks like a sponsor's icon. C'mon Paddle Pops, whack these Dimma Huns.

No, they would have paid an external consultant a motza to come up with that design.

• Haha
No, they would have paid an external consultant a motza to come up with that design.
Agree, that would have happened at the external consultant meeting! Someone got paid a motza for a crappy amateur job.

Huge contrast with the Giants. Giants take risks, get creative, Suns are boring and pedestrian. The jumper, the colours, the song, the finals appearances, the drafting, just a far superior outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Speaking of jerseys, are the Hawks changing theirs by stealth? Not the first time they've worn the brown with the gold V instead of the stripes. (I reckon it's an improvement.)

They would be rapt with Calsher Dear's debut. Has a lot going for him.

Sicily is a gun. Newcombe is a ripper. Day and Weddle look stars in the making. Not sure about a few of their other early picks, though. Nick 'The Muggle' Watson is 4'11 and not quick. Does he miss a bread-and-butter small forward soda every game? Ward had 9 touches, not counting the dropped sitter with 2 minutes left that gave the Dogs a sniff. McKenzie 8 touches before being subbed out.

Speaking of jerseys, are the Hawks changing theirs by stealth? Not the first time they've worn the brown with the gold V instead of the stripes. (I reckon it's an improvement.)

They would be rapt with Calsher Dear's debut. Has a lot going for him.

Sicily is a gun. Newcombe is a ripper. Day and Weddle look stars in the making. Not sure about a few of their other early picks, though. Nick 'The Muggle' Watson is 4'11 and not quick. Does he miss a bread-and-butter small forward soda every game? Ward had 9 touches, not counting the dropped sitter with 2 minutes left that gave the Dogs a sniff. McKenzie 8 touches before being subbed out.
Was thinking the same thing earlier. Is there a team that changes their jumper as much as them ?

Was thinking the same thing earlier. Is there a team that changes their jumper as much as them ?
I don't blame them, their real one is dull as dishwater. Can't make a silk purse out of those sows ear colours.

On Lohman's OTT goal celebration, you don't do that when kicking a goal against middling opposition in the first Q. Ice a tough game against a top side, or even a middling side, sure, even then it was a bit OTT. indicative of questionable values or culture IMO.

Hope we finish 17th as I don't want us with the spoon tag.
I'd happily take the no 1 draft pick. Of course we'll finish 18th and the AFL will realise they can't give RFC the pick and hand a priority pick over to norf.