Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games.

Horne-Francis 8 touches
Massive front runner.

Who made the decision Rossee wasn't injured?? Meehan???

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Port have a midfield that should have them challenging for flags. Generational.

But there backline is horribly slow and lacks direction without Allir.

And the forward line is worse.

Reactions: 1 users
Sounds like might be an unpopular opinion. But Daisy been very good on special comments ILHO.

Better than most.

Reactions: 10 users
Cannot stand Port but Zak Butters would have to be Leysy's fav non RFC player.

Plays football the way it should be played. Star.

Reactions: 2 users
Solgio is such a good draft pick. Pick 36.

And boy I’d like a Butters clone. Jagga Smith anyone?

Reactions: 3 users
Haha Horny Francis ran too far and got tackled but play on. Thankfully the crows got the goal.

Port have a midfield that should have them challenging for flags. Generational.

But there backline is horribly slow and lacks direction without Allir.

And the forward line is worse.
considering how good they have looked at times, I reckon they lack desire, class and cohesion across the park. Allir flaky too IMO.

I thought that was odd Scholl giving off that run-in goal to rachelle

Last edited:
Heh Heh Heh .............Kochies wilt under the pressure .........yet again.

Frontrunning Frauds.

Marshall the most overrated tall forward in the game, Dixon is a barista that's accidentally wandered onto a football field, Finlayson goes missing when there's any importance placed on an AFL game and Georgiades is very meh.

And they've gone all in by trading their first and second rounders for C grade key defenders.

Travis Boak has kicked 204 AFL goals. Not one of them has been clutch. Every time they need one and he has a shot, I declare "He'll miss," and he does. Every. Single. Time. Tonight, once in the third and once on the fourth, he needed to kick the goal and didn't.

With five minutes to go, Poort down by three goals, he got the ball at centre-half-back in space. They needed him to slice through the guts by foot or run and create overlap. He kicked a moonball to a contest. Turnover. Adelaide took it down, Keays goaled. Game over. Without fail, he fails.

He's been a very good player but he gets called 'superstar' and 'champion'. He is neither. He is a high-production serial loser who you can always count on to never deliver when it matters.

Reactions: 2 users