Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games.

he is only young but in a very short period of time that Jason Horne Francis *smile* has proven himself to be an insolent twat with a very very punchable head

Reactions: 1 user
Travis Boak has kicked 204 AFL goals. Not one of them has been clutch. Every time they need one and he has a shot, I declare "He'll miss," and he does. Every. Single. Time. Tonight, once in the third and once on the fourth, he needed to kick the goal and didn't.

With five minutes to go, Poort down by three goals, he got the ball at centre-half-back in space. They needed him to slice through the guts by foot or run and create overlap. He kicked a moonball to a contest. Turnover. Adelaide took it down, Keays goaled. Game over. Without fail, he fails.

He's been a very good player but he gets called 'superstar' and 'champion'. He is neither. He is a high-production serial loser who you can always count on to never deliver when it matters.
Yes, everytime you see port play he'll spray goals when they need them, you can bank it. Tonight that one that grazed to post on review, when it was given a goal I thought well I'll be buggered, he finally did it, but he didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Soligo. We were meant to be keen. What happened. He's like Duckwood minus the ducking.

Rankine. The anti-Boak. Gimme a sniff, I'll seize the moment. Game over, thanks for coming sucka.

Reactions: 2 users
considering how good they have looked at times, I reckon they lack desire, class and cohesion across the park. Allir flaky too IMO.

I thought that was odd Scholl giving off that run-in goal to rachelle
They're shown they're pretenders again. I know I'm going early but IMO, premiership windows closing for Poort, Brisvegas and Bulldogs (if ever been open since 2016? but they think so). All clubs had their chances and blew them (although favorable umpiring got the Skunks their flag in '23). All teams need new coaches and a drastic reset.

Surprising just how ineffective Poort's F50 entries were. Just bombed it to the pack of forwards and defenders continually. Charlie almost over the hill; Marshall is a bit of a flop. What struck me was how selfish their SFs and mids, forwards were - all. So 'go for my personal glory' rather than the best option with a team-mate in better position. That late chance Willi R had typical - could have fed out a HB to a player but insisted on trying to kick one through/over a pack ... and missed!

Bad kicking is bad football and also of a poor team - 5.18 - FFS. Crows team play just killed them.

So I loved what Scholl did. "It's not about me .. it's all about the team."

Travis Boak has kicked 204 AFL goals. Not one of them has been clutch. Every time they need one and he has a shot, I declare "He'll miss," and he does. Every. Single. Time. Tonight, once in the third and once on the fourth, he needed to kick the goal and didn't.

With five minutes to go, Poort down by three goals, he got the ball at centre-half-back in space. They needed him to slice through the guts by foot or run and create overlap. He kicked a moonball to a contest. Turnover. Adelaide took it down, Keays goaled. Game over. Without fail, he fails.

He's been a very good player but he gets called 'superstar' and 'champion'. He is neither. He is a high-production serial loser who you can always count on to never deliver when it matters.
Have to say "Spot on!". And Rankine is the exact opposite in all respects - just an elite footballer who is showing he has it all, surely revealing his precise, deadly boot - both accurate and long when required, sharp football brain, speed, strength in the tackle, surprisingly good mark for his size. He's got the lot.

It's amazing that apparently GCS are not even going to miss him too much when all their academy picks siphon through.
Sack Kenny Boy......or hang on, they can't. :ROFLMAO:How's Cornhole taking this?
Not getting much sympathy around here.

and he played at VFL level for us
And the same goes for Durham. Isn't there some saying about "the seeds of your demise lay within your own ranks ..."?

Add the gifting of our 1st pick in '20 draft post -premiership (hangover pissed as newts!?) to the Moggs for Holmes (sure he was an outlier - that's what you pay [well] a highly professional recruitment team to find).

Last edited:
11th season for Kenny. Very little to show.
He knows he is gone.
Carr is waiting to take over.
They aren't good enough and have been for the last 5 yrs.
They have quality but they have some king spuds.
The bloke from Hawthorn, Burton no good.
For all the praise Houston gets, he is slow as shiit.
Burn Jones rubbish
Lachie Jones, SANFL footballer
Marshall is a clone of Hipwood.
What does Farwell do besides a goal outside 50 every 3rd week??
Therk Thacher, ordinary player.
The list isn't good enough.

He missed a set shot in 3rd qtr in the preliminary final of 2020 too.

Kano

Baby Doll Crying GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Port Adelaide is full of below average players. And some air. Nobody there seems to know that. Sure, there's nothing about but, eh.

If they sack Poor Ken in June can they sack Carr in July? The joint is bereft.

Reactions: 1 users
BTW Jas Burgoyne got 10 coach votes last week and earned at least that many. He didn't get a lot of attention but he was brilliant. Started HFF tonight and looked lost for 90 minutes.

Back to Poor Ken. Very minor hamstrings take three weeks. Have done for years. Poor Ken is smarter than everybody else.

Bergman is flying. Good. Horne-Francis is a champion, badly coached. That's the end of the good news.

Three battlers does not make a player. Esava, Zerk-Dud and Aliir is not a backline. Burton is an unspeakable potato. Can't defend. Can't attack. Dumb. Slack. Farrell is even worse. Cannot touch the ball. Houston is a good player who does not have a defined role from one week to the next.

McEntee. Mead. Cannot touch the ball. Duds everywhere and no apprehension of that.

Georgiadis? Has the turning circle os a small bingo hall but not the machismo. Charlie Masculine Nose did well after being slapped around by Patrick "Ablett" Keane for the first half. He was one of Port's best but he's a dud. And he's 40.

Todd the Bod had 7 touches.

There is onfield tension from Rozee towards Butters. Glaring tension. That is the coach's fault. Standards. As for Butters now taking everybody on for three weeks, that's a suburban coach interfering. This Hinkley would be outclassed at Strathmore. NFI.

These backwater clubs (thank Gawd for them) can't identify talent. They just don't get it. That's why Hinkley is there. The club is run by a newsreader because newsreaders are considered intelligent in post-Oliphant Adelaide.

SRSLY Port should headhunt Ricciutto. To prove they have a sense of humour.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Port are in no man’s land.
Not good enough to be top 4.
A lot of retreads from other teams to fill gaps.

Reactions: 1 users
Hinkley has the most games as a coach at one club with no flag or even a grand final appearance. How come he goes under the radar. Surely the heat gets turned up.