Round 9 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 Other Games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Blicavs that was his goal shithouse kick turnover shoulda handballed.

And throw in Kennedys tin arse effort.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good game. Has a finals feel about it. Not sure we would beat either of these sides at the moment.

The arrogance of the Eagles *smile* me to tears.

We will wipe the Gabba with them should we play them there.

Geelong have handed the game back to the Eagles with sheer stupidity and pathetic disposal.

Annnnnd again by Guthrie thats stupid for a senior player.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cripps you diving campaigner .................

Ratugolea murders another goal for the cats handpasses straight to Eagles defender when all he had to do was hit Tuohey and he had em dead to rights for a goal.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good game. Has a finals feel about it. Not sure we would beat either of these sides at the moment.
But, but, but, Blight and Whateley reckon the modern game is no good, and we need to change the rules every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And another *smile* turnover in the middle to cost emselves the game when they had a runner outside.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Old man Henderson has wound the clock back and had a good game for the Cats tonight.

RaoulJuke

Tiger Rookie
Sep 17, 2016
Without Houli, Prestia, Edwarda, Vlaustin, Astbury, Nankervis & Caddy - we coukd struggle.

With them, i think our pressure would make the Cats crumble. Eagles are our match though. Not sure if we have a match uo to cover Kennedy. That bout with them in 2019 was probably the best game of that decade - wish it would find its way onto youtube

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Ha ha ha, wonder coach Scott has lost another game....... 22 points up just before half time :rotfl1 :banana

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Peelong are terrible under pressure.
Guthrie is a shocking player, makes so many mistakes.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
the eagles song is abysmal. I think they might have redone the same tune, terrible to start with, and the new one is worse, which I never would have thought was possible. seriously. anyone in their PR unit heard the giants song?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pushes us down to 5th now. God I hope Freo win tomorrow.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Without Houli, Prestia, Edwarda, Vlaustin, Astbury, Nankervis & Caddy - we coukd struggle.

With them, i think our pressure would make the Cats crumble. Eagles are our match though. Not sure if we have a match uo to cover Kennedy. That bout with them in 2019 was probably the best game of that decade - wish it would find its way onto youtube

Eagles at home are the same as Port and the Bears and GWS all tin arse at home and less of a side away.

Cats wasted some big chances at key moments second half.

Ratugolea cost them 3 goals to the Eagles and also cost Geelong two of their own goals all critical and in the last quarter and a half.

Reactions: 1 users