Round 9: Team changes against the poos & wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: Team changes against the poos & wees

Yeah. Imagine making your debut sitting on the bench not knowing if you even touch the green stuff.

Would prefer Martyn as sub to Aarts. But think we might jump on the Sheds rest/sub strategy
Makes a pretty classy sub Sheds. Surely our best possible.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, we know what it is to get Covid.
A nephew from the USA came to visit on Mothers' Day and was infected, but did not know it at the time.
No prizes we now have Covid and i can tell you it is not great.
So much for being triple vaxxed!!
No idea what other people who have contracted suffered it but in our case it is not a heap of fun.
Maybe the age thing does not help.
Off now to get some cough mixture into us and then will watch the game tonight.
In iso until next Thursday.
Sorry to hear that, Gray. Not at all fun but so much Covid still getting around
Despite how unpleasant, might be much worse without being triple vaxxed.

Just got my 4th shot Thurs. No probs. Hope you're improving. No doubt a good Tiges' win will speed the recovery.

Just got my 4th shot Thurs. No probs. Hope you're improving. No doubt a good Tiges' win will speed the recovery.
Thanks leon.
It is not a lot of fun i can tell you.
Hardly eaten anything for 3 days now and wife spends most of her time coughing in bed.
Thanks again for your concern.

I was wondering if we could get a 4th shot.